Metal Slug 4 is awesome

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Seriously, what do you all have against MS4? It's still a fantastic Metal Slug all the way through that is just as much fun to romp through as the previous games in the series.

Sure it recycles content from the previous games but everything else that's new more than makes up for it. The new backgrounds are enough to nullify the reused ones. The fact that you can drive some rebel vehicles makes MS4 that more unique and worthy of the MS name, let alone the Crawler which is awesome. :D

Plain and simple, Metal Slug 4 is a good game with a small handful of flaws that is wrongfully bashed for accusations that don't give the game a fair chance. :angry:

Clessy

Banned
Its not really as bad as people make it out to be. The music is great you get to play as new characters too! Some of the stages are rather bland though. Its the boss's that keep this game from being great. Frankly they suck and make me wanna quit as early as stage 1.

Its not a varied enough pallet of colors either alot of rehashing.

Personally though msg4 holds a special place in my heart and while i'll never admite to it its my 2 favorite in the series. MSG1 is by and by the best and 4 and X are tired for me. 4 is just a very unique title.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Seriously, what do you all have against MS4? It's still a fantastic Metal Slug all the way through that is just as much fun to romp through as the previous games in the series.

Sure it recycles content from the previous games but everything else that's new more than makes up for it. The new backgrounds are enough to nullify the reused ones. The fact that you can drive some rebel vehicles makes MS4 that more unique and worthy of the MS name, let alone the Crawler which is awesome. :D

Plain and simple, Metal Slug 4 is a good game with a small handful of flaws that is wrongfully bashed for accusations that don't give the game a fair chance. :angry:

BAN PLZ :mad:

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Ok, now I can post (I was waiting for Tarma to first)

MS4 is crap. Reused everything, uninspired, grainy, colorless crap.

Why play 4 when you could play 1, 2, X, or 3.

Plus, it makes Tarma have ulcers.

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire

Your opinion is nullified because you swear that MS4 is Metal Slug Blasphemy. :rolleyes:

*noob explode*

HURRAY! KERNOW IS NO MORE! :tickled:

oregontrailsz4.jpg

BTW, where's Chew when you need him? >.>

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
I found 4 to be more fun then 5,6 or 7. But after 3 it was just incredibly dissapointing to see so much less effort and creativity put into 4.

It just doesn't compare to 1,2,x or 3.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I found 4 to be more fun then 5,6 or 7. But after 3 it was just incredibly dissapointing to see so much less effort and creativity put into 4.

It just doesn't compare to 1,2,x or 3.

That's kinda how I feel...but I own and play all of them regularly. I wish there was a 7 mvs boot.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member

BAN PLZ :mad:

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy

i think its been givin a pretty fair chance....

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Last I heard 7 and KOF2k2UM are coming to xbla in the summer. Thats better than ps2 or ds.

True, but I haven't and don't plan on buying the red rings.

ps2 would be better than nothing.

Clessy

Banned
Get over your fanboy shit and get with it man 360 is the console of this generation.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
No fanboy...caveman...Don't own wii, ps3 or 360.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Can we just close new member registration on the forums already?

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
The seeds of Metal Slug 4 enjoyment have taken root!
Soon, Metal Slug 4 enjoyment shall spread as dandelions!

Ha!
Bwahaha!
Bwahahahahahahaa!
Jahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
KagerouSama said:
I have to ask my mom to take ps2 games to gaming meetups - and also I keep going on about this really unfunny MS4 thing.

:buttrock:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member

:spock:
Tell me, kernow.
Why did you return to troll?
You hated the place. You left.
I was indifferent on your leaving.

Then, you returned.
A kernow, revived as nothing more than a biased, hate-mongering troll.

I'm still rather indifferent.

It's just not in me to tell you to die. I am thinking it rather loudly.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Tell me, kernow.

Then, you returned.

:buttrock:

noob editing in tha house

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
:spock:
Tell me, kernow.

Then, you returned.

LoL my truths cut hard.