Metal slug 3

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Seems like nobody agrees with the OP. Kids these days...

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Actually some people over there did know what they were talking about it was the OP that didn't know. MS3 still is my favorite game on the Neo Geo and playing it on a Super 29 is just the best thing ever. I pitty the fools who talk like MS3 is just like any other arcade game.

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
Metal Slug 3 is a fuckin' blast. What really sets it apart in the genre is the different paths. So even if you beat the game a couple times, you'll still have options to go down. Well worth pumping quarters into, imo.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
He does realize that you get to keep the game and play it over and over. :oh_no:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I am shocked to find out that the "steam community" is made up of idiots who do not understand the concept behind playing an arcade game!

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just had a game earlier with my 6 yr old son.2 player is brilliant still does it..

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
i have the PS2 ANTHOLOGY. me and my sister often enjoy co-op runs through all six entries...

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Kids these days see everything as expendable, and know the value of nothing. For them, no matter the game you put in front of them would be like "oh, cool" and nothing else. Also, they are used to games that have constant saving points, so they do not have to replay anything ever, and regenerating power bars, so if they get hit too much, they just rest a bit and are like new. Also, the fact that there are also no arcade places does not help to understand the value of these games for young people.

Regards.

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Regarding gameplay: on aes if you set slug attack to D, does it cancel shoot+jump combo or is it glitched? Same for X.