Metal Slug 3 (PS2) for 7.99UKP

At Blahdvd.com - shipping is free. :buttrock:

I dont think you can find this any cheaper....

Just thought some of you might be interested in this.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Will they ship to the U.S. and how much (if extra)? And will PAL games play on a modded US/JAP PS2?

Well I dont really know... Why dont you try and buy it?

AFAIK, if the game has a 60hz mode, it *SHOULD* work fine on your US PS2. Anyone else perhaps is better informed than me?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Even if the game has a 60hz selector and your US ps2 is modded for imports, it will output a PAL signal and it wont work in a NTSC TV unless it is compatible with PAL. You could also use some PAL->NTSC convertor.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
It might be possible but I have never heard of them. However I have been out of the ps2 scene for a while. In a ps2 the software has always decided the video output. What is possible is to patch a back-up of a game, or use a boot CD, to change the video output, but it usually results in having an uncentered screen.

I think the latest DMS4 can solve that...

Anyway, does Metal Slug 3 PAL (as well as the other Ignition SNK releases) have 60hz option?

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
I don't know if this is allowed here, but things like SwapMagic3 Plus will let you play PAL games on NTSC platforms and vice versa, I think.

Kap

New Challenger
PAL Metal Slug 3 has a 60HZ option. Don't know what's the deal with the converting, though.

HHarm

n00b
Isn't 60 Hz in PAL PS2 actually NTSC? I think only Xbox and GC ouput real PAL60.