Merry Christmas, neo-geo.com!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Merry Christmas Tak and Andy! :cheers:

EDIT: Also hope you're enjoying your birthday. Happy birthday AndyJesus! :buttrock:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Thanks, guys, and happy birthday, GutzDozer!

Christmas Eve didn't go as planned, my kidney inflammation thingie came back and entertained me the whole evening, still doing its best to let me feel where my kidneys are.

The missus showed first signs of a cold at around 2 pm, we put the duck into the oven as planned but she broke down two hours later and went to bed so I finished roasting the duck as good as I could and put it aside. The idea was to prepare the dumplings and cabbage today which I did but the missus only left the bed once and refused to have some food so I made me a plate of duck dinner and had it without her.

I've decided to give a damn and have my xmas cigar and Cognac now, it's a nice Trinidad Fundadores and I'm gonna smoke it no matter what.

Between fever attacks, the wife seemed to be very happy about the necklace I gave her. I got from her a bunch of Mega Drive games and it's really something, got Death Duel, Powermonger and a copy of the Retro-bit re-release of Gleylancer. God bless this woman.

Hope you guys are having a good time, cherish the moment. Wish you would be here.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thanks, guys, and happy birthday, GutzDozer!

Christmas Eve didn't go as planned, my kidney inflammation thingie came back and entertained me the whole evening, still doing its best to let me feel where my kidneys are.

The missus showed first signs of a cold at around 2 pm, we put the duck into the oven as planned but she broke down two hours later and went to bed so I finished roasting the duck as good as I could and put it aside. The idea was to prepare the dumplings and cabbage today which I did but the missus only left the bed once and refused to have some food so I made me a plate of duck dinner and had it without her.

I've decided to give a damn and have my xmas cigar and Cognac now, it's a nice Trinidad Fundadores and I'm gonna smoke it no matter what.

Between fever attacks, the wife seemed to be very happy about the necklace I gave her. I got from her a bunch of Mega Drive games and it's really something, got Death Duel, Powermonger and a copy of the Retro-bit re-release of Gleylancer. God bless this woman.

Hope you guys are having a good time, cherish the moment. Wish you would be here.
I hope you and your wife feel better soon brutha Tak. Thank you for the Birthday wishes.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I hope you and your wife feel better soon brutha Tak. Thank you for the Birthday wishes.
Thanks, you're welcome.

Dunno if it was the Vodka, the Whiskey or the Gin but I feel much better now. The missus stayed in bed, made her chicken broth and camomille tea. At least her headaches are gone now but her voice sounds like a hellish helldog from hell or summat.

Meanwhile, I had a one-man xmas party with a nice selection of booze, smokes and cookies and whatnot, watched Die Hard and played my new games. Death Duel is hilarious, stupidly great shooting action, love it, dunno how I could miss it back then. Powermonger I played on Amiga a long time ago already, the Genny version looks great and plays very well. The big one of the lot is Gleylancer, very nice release by Retro-bit, had tons of fun with it. Excellent game.

Gonna make some more tea and a big pot of coffee now, later on I'm gonna prepare the Raclette stand for tonight's dinner. The missus is very fond of cheese to say the least so I'm confident she'll take a bite or two.

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Merry Christmas you old crazy crew. Appreciate the lot of ya. Eve was non-stop between singing in church, prepping for and hosting in-laws for the fish feast, running my light show, drinking Yamazaki 12 year, then back to church to sing again at midnight. Good but exhausting.

We had a change of plans for Christmas Day and wife and I just wound up staying in pjs watching movies and eating leftovers. That was wonderful.