Merry Christmas, everyone!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I wish you and the ones you love a merry little Christmas time!

We celebrate Christmas on the 24th, must have been a great party judging from my hangover... ah well. I got a Calvados set with one bottle and a special glass with lid... glass is still standing, bottle is empty now. Good stuff I must say.

This time it was on me to take care of the Christmas dinner. I chose an Italian-style menu with various antipasti for starters, then fried Mozzarella balls, shrimps with gratinated Ciabatta garlic bread, followed by fried Salsicca (a rich Italian sausage) with tomato gravy, potatoes and small carrots tossed in butter and finally ice cream with various fruits and chocolate sauce. Took me five hours to prepare it.

I'll post some pics when I've found my cam, took some fotos yesterday but don't remember where I left it... damn Calvados...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

We celebrate Christmas on the 24th, must have been a great party judging from my hangover... ah well. I got a Calvados set with one bottle and a special glass with lid... glass is still standing, bottle is empty now. Good stuff I must say.

This time it was on me to take care of the Christmas dinner. I chose an Italian-style menu with various antipasti for starters, then fried Mozzarella balls, shrimps with gratinated Ciabatta garlic bread, followed by fried Salsicca (a rich Italian sausage) with tomato gravy, potatoes and small carrots tossed in butter and finally ice cream with various fruits and chocolate sauce. Took me five hours to prepare it.

I'll post some pics when I've found my cam, took some fotos yesterday but don't remember where I left it... damn Calvados...

That sounds fucking delicious. Merry Xmas!

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Merry Christmas! The Italian menu sounds great. You must be a great chef. I just asked for some money. I would love it if someone in the family could give me a retro-game as a present but offcourse it's impossible for them to find out what i like and if i already have it or not.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I :HEART: Tak....

That is all....

xROTx

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Merry Christmas gents!!

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I drank 2 glasses of wine. Now I'm drinking beer with my father!

Last edited:

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

Oh goddamn son, that sounds good! The food I mean. Happy hangover.:D

playboycougar

Reese. ,
Hope everyone's enjoying their family and loved ones this holiday season. We have a one year old now-- Christmas has a whole new meaning, seeing it through her eyes. Merry Christmas everyone.

2015_Rozewski_0092_B_zpssp6ml0mx.jpg

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I ate gas station cheeseburgers last night.:)

and thought it was good:(

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Merry Christmas everyone!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Probably the best food related thing I had today were my mom's home made cream cheese mints. Amazing...couldn't stop eating them. She only makes them like once a year. I really wish I knew the recipe.

Jon

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Merry Christmas dudes! :buttrock:

Hope everyone's enjoying their family and loved ones this holiday season. We have a one year old now-- Christmas has a whole new meaning, seeing it through her eyes. Merry Christmas everyone.

2015_Rozewski_0092_B_zpssp6ml0mx.jpg

Long time, no see! Cute kid.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Merry Christmas Doods.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Damn, sounds like Santa's gonna be late to N.A. again.

But, shiz, with a menu like that, so would I. So it's all good.

:make_fac: