Memory card AES/MVS

NGLad

n00b
I personally love the original cards. They're fairly easy to bring back as well. You just use a hair dryer around the edges to heat up the glue, and carefully use an x-acto knife to pry it apart. Solder out the old battery and put in a new one.

Console5 sells replacement batteries which makes it much easier.

And you can bring them back within 20 mins. I've picked both mine up dirt cheap listed as "not working" and now I have 4 of them. Personally I just like the look of them. But if you just want to save high scores and use a multi-cart I can see going the NeoSaveMasta route as a better option.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
High score saving is cool, but I don't even use it wit the new expanded cards because it fills them up too fast.

SC-ULTRA

n00b
Going to fram mod an original since I have one. I can only find the 8K fram but thats still 4 times more than the original card.

guide

fram

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Going to fram mod an original since I have one. I can only find the 8K fram but thats still 4 times more than the original card.

guide

fram
Seems like a lot of work for something you can just buy on stoneagegamer. Hope it's a project you can enjoy.

SC-ULTRA

n00b
Seems like a lot of work for something you can just buy on stoneagegamer. Hope it's a project you can enjoy.
Sure. but the cover on that clone card is disgusting. I can't even pretend I wont be bothered by it, even if I will barely use it. I wish I was smart enough not to care but thats not reality. l will waste my time making the old trash work again.

Last edited: