Mega Man ZX Looks amazing.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Jesus, that looks awesome!

I haven't been excited about a Mega Man game in sometime, but I might have to pick this up :drool_2:

Steve

The Wonder Years,
early in the video w/o the helmet he reminds me a ton of the guy from gunstar heroes

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
That game looks so fucking awesome...

Who needs a fucking remake? :drool_2:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Daaaaaaaaaaamn! Megaman ZX for the DS looks so AWESOME!:eek: :drool_2:

I hope that Capcom will make a Ghouls N' Ghosts game for the DS and the game should have a life meter so that the character can take a few hits before his armor falls off and if an enemy, boss etc hits the character without his armor then he will turn into a skeleton. Still a challege though an 2d of course.:drool_2: :cool:

Last edited:

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Too bad it's on such a small screen....

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Anyone who's not at least mildly interested in this hates 2D gaming, plain and simple.:glee:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Phoenix Down said:
Anyone who's not at least mildly interested in this hates 2D gaming, plain and simple.:glee:

Agreed. Also, whoever said Capcom lost it is retarded. Sure they no longer do fighters (damn it), but Capcom is still on if you ask me.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
That does look amazing, and c'mon a GIANT met!? that's freaking brilliant!

However my gripes about the MegaMan series do still stand, that though there is a story, not really a good one, but there is one, but the main 3 so far (MM, MMX, MMZ) never had explanations for what happened between each one. This is something I really wanted to see one day, but I don't think ever will.

That aside that game looked gorgeous, and very fast paced.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Can they please release that on a non-portable as well or come up with a device/cable to play it on a tv ..... :drool_2:

VERY NICE.

X

Y,
In the vid I posted at time frame 2 minutes and 33 seconds is that the Highway from the first Mega Man X or am I crazy?

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I don't see what you guys find so awesome about this video. It looks meh to me.

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
OrochiEddie said:
That does look amazing, and c'mon a GIANT met!? that's freaking brilliant!

Indeed! Though just in case you didn't know there's also a giant met in Mega Man 4 and... 3, 5, or 6, can't remember which one. I know for a 100% fact that there is one in 4 though.