Mega Man: The Movie

spoonz

Quiz Detective
The Planet of the Apes movies weren't too bad, but yeah bad idea. We might end up with this -

tMtebCk.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I hope they cast Christopher Lloyd as Dr.Wily.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I haven't had a chance to use this image in years:

e1c.jpg

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
WTF is Fox Thinking?! If this movie happens I'm packing my shit and moving to space. So much anger!!!!!!

anger.gif

DrScience

n00b
Yeah because Legend of Chun Li was such a great idea.
Can't wait for this one 20th Century Fox!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Everything Fox touches turns to shit, and I'm still pretty fucking chapped about Almost Human getting the axe.

Capcom are a bunch of whores, and I am now 100% positive that they pull this kind of shit on purpose just to have a laugh and see how far they can run this troll before the money runs out and they have to go back to being a respectable company.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
HAHAHA, fuck the haters, looking forward to Mega Man: The Movie: The Game. Shit would be as cash as Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
HAHAHA, fuck the haters, looking forward to Mega Man: The Movie: The Game. Shit would be as cash as Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game.

I'm sure they'll add some scenes just for you folks in the Chinese market, like MM getting a thumbs up from Premier Li Keqiang to go fight evil, or some shots of chinese milk trucks, 1000 year eggs, etc.

Don't worry, you'll get the movie you deserve ;)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hhaha, not to derail the thread too much but I've noticed every hollywood film released in china now has at least one reference to China...expect more kowtowing in the future that may also affect releases in america.

on the upside, i only pay 35 kuai for an IMAX 3D flick at an upscale movie theater. that's only like $6 or so, tha's a good deal.

ON TOPIC...

there has to be a Mega Man game coming out, or at least something to coincide with a movie release. Mega Man fans are hungry for anything at this point...while others don't understand why mega man fans enjoy 'rehashes', we just want to have fun. i'm glad there are a shitload of sequels made.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Hhaha, not to derail the thread too much but I've noticed every hollywood film released in china now has at least one reference to China...expect more kowtowing in the future that may also affect releases in america.

on the upside, i only pay 35 kuai for an IMAX 3D flick at an upscale movie theater. that's only like $6 or so, tha's a good deal.

ON TOPIC...

there has to be a Mega Man game coming out, or at least something to coincide with a movie release. Mega Man fans are hungry for anything at this point...while others don't understand why mega man fans enjoy 'rehashes', we just want to have fun. i'm glad there are a shitload of sequels made.

The last traditional 2d platforming game we got was megaman 10 in 2010. And as much as I enjoyed the throwback mm, I would have preferred them being released using modern game engines. Hell the only reason we even got mm9 & 10 was because capcom wanted to capitalize on the retro trend of that time. Without that, the last of the mm platforming games would have been mmzx advent in 2008.

At least azure striker gunvolt was fun.

As for a mm movie? eh. Haven't we learned there is no such thing as a good video game to movie adaptation?

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
There already was a mega man movie