Mega Man 2.5-D Is Out And Free To Download

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So this is a fan made Mega Man game in a 2,5 D perspective and features classic bosses from the MM series. It has also been in development for eight years. It can be played single player or simultaneous co-op two player. The later adds puzzles to the stages so and a buddy can have some multi player fun. Craig sent me the link last night and so far it's pretty fun and challenging. The controls need a little work but until an update they are totally usable. If any one wants to start playing then we can compile a weakness list like we did for Mega Man Unlimited (I'm looking at you Ren). below is the creators web site where you can download the game. Happy gaming let me know what you guys think. Great box art btw.:lolz::lolz:

http://petersjostrand.com/

MM2.5D.png

Last edited:

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
I downloaded it yesterday so far so good. Controls are a little wonky but manageable.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
thanks for the heads up, will check it out.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
That cover art image is so perfect.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The preview video for this looks really, really cool.

Nabbing it now.

I love how spoiled we've been lately with these quality fan-made retro games, particularly since many of them had been in development for so long.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I can't get this to install. I have everything done, and when I click on the game icon, it looks like it's loading then just.... gives up. What gives? Anyone else have this issue?