, ,
Having trouble w/ picture...

Ok, I got it!!
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Shpoo (edited October 12, 2000).]

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the pic shpoo!! I'm gonna be using that stick allot.

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
Can you order different colors?? The one in your pic is RED, and I would like either blue, black, or green...do you think they would make one in one of those colors for me?

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Just ordered mine but they said they have to wait till they make more. Who knows how long ill be waiting for them? Oh well i can be patient!

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Don't know about custom colours, but there is at least one more version of the joystick, as seen below. Nevermind the rest of the stuff. It was part of a set of collection photographs that haven't yet been put to use.

joysticks.jpg

[This message has been edited by Neo Bomber Man (edited October 13, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Neo Bomber Man (edited October 13, 2000).]

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
DAMN those things are big...

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
I got a Black Mas Stick, and that thing is gonna kick some ass. I just can't wait to play KOF2000 with that thing...::drools::

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
yeah, they said..."what color do you want"...and I said Black....so ya know they told me that I would have a pretty stick. So I'm happy.
biggrin.gif

Dark Fact

n00b
Hey Everyone,
I had a question concerning the 4x mod that Jeff does,does anyone know how much Jeff charges for that service and about how long it takes to get it done? Any info would be appreciated, =) I'm looking to upgrade the work that MAS originally did on it and get the s-video, stereo and new bios options for it.Thanks!
Sincerely,
Ricky Fernandez

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Hey Dark Fact, Jeff's prices for that service are VERY reasonable! I just had him do the 4x mod on my Neo home system, and he did a FANTASTIC super-professional job, worth EVERY PENNY!!

Anyway, to get his rate just email him and ask, to jmkurtz@macola.com
smile.gif

Dark Fact

n00b
Hey Chimpmeister,
Thank you very much for the recommendation and e-mail info! It is much appreciated, I'll be contacting Jeff right away, I'm anxious to get that 4x Mod done!
smile.gif

Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Hey Dark Fact, Jeff's prices for that service are VERY reasonable! I just had him do the 4x mod on my Neo home system, and he did a FANTASTIC super-professional job, worth EVERY PENNY!!

Anyway, to get his rate just email him and ask, to jmkurtz@macola.com
smile.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
No problem, Ricky. Glad to help. We're all very fortunate to have Jeff in the Neo community, doing this kind of excellent work! If he weren't offering this service, I'm not sure where I'd go to get this work done, if at all . . .

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
I just wanted to tell everyone that I got my MAS stick in the mail about a week ago and I like it allot. I have played KoF 97 for like 9 hours at a time...this kicks ass... BUY ONE NOW!!!!!

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Or if you play with a friend, buy the MAS double stick. Does anyone here actually own one of those? I can imagine it being good for the SNES, and the Genesis, but the Neo? Somehow it seems like it wouldn't work out that well, at least with regard to fighting games. Could be good for other genres, but I don't know. I'm thinking of hunting for one, so if anyone has some opinions, do share.

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Yeah i just got my mas stick today and i havent stopped playing MOTW all day. Id suggest that people should buy one!

benares

Kula's Candy
I will have to check with MAS tomorrow and figure out when mine is going out...

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Dreamh2o:
I know that MAS has a web site but I can not seem to find it could somone post the link. Also I am interested to know if they have a store? Shawn, have you ever been to Mas? Your real close to them. Im about 3 hours away myself. If it meant I could get a reliable Super Neo conversion, WHILE I WAIT, I would go there in a heartbeat.
http://www.massystems.com/