MARIO KART Wii FRIEND CODES!!!!!!

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
lithy said:
No there is Mirror Mode. It is all the same tracks just reversed (so left turns are right turns, etc.) It is the same speed as 150cc.

To bad there aren't more tracks that the SNES, N64, GC and DS Mario Kart games had and have them redone. Still a fun game though. Is Daisy unlockable. :)

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Characters
----------

There are three character classes - LIGHT, MEDIUM and HEAVY.

LIGHT - High Acceleration, High Off-Road, Low Top Speed.
MEDIUM - Medium Acceleration, Medium Top Speed, Medium Off-Road.
HEAVY - High Top Speed, Low Acceleration, Low Off-Road.

Whatever class you choose depends on your playing style, but I advise MEDIUM
to begin with, especially when using the Wheel. Also note two things -

- Characters within the weight class are the SAME as one another.
- The only differences between characters are the KARTS or BIKES that they
choose within that class.

LIGHT CHARACTERS - Baby Mario
Baby Peach
Toad
Koopa Troopa
Baby Luigi (Unlocked 8 Expert Staff Ghosts)
Baby Daisy (50CC New all 1 Star)
Toadette (Set TT times on 32 different courses)
Dry Bones (100CC Leaf Cup

MEDIUM CHARACTERS - Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Daisy (150CC Special Cup)
Birdo (Set TT times on 16 different courses)
Bowser Jr. (100CC Retro 1 Star)
Diddy Kong (50CC Lightning Cup)

HEAVY CHARACTERS - Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Funky Kong (Unlocked 4 Expert Staff Ghosts)
King Boo (50CC Star Cup)
Rosalina (100CC Shell Cup)
Dry Bowser (150CC all 1 Star)

ANY - (these are dependant on the weight of your Mii!)
Mii Racer Outfit A (100CC Special Cup)
Mii Racer Outfit B (32 Expert Staff Ghosts Unlocked)

There is all of the characters

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Shawn Carr2o said:
To bad there aren't more tracks that the SNES, N64, GC and DS Mario Kart games had and have them redone. Still a fun game though. Is Daisy unlockable. :)

Yes as well as Baby Daisy.

Lots of unlockable characters in this game, and a lot of work to get them unlocked.

lithy

20 Year Member
I've added everyone and they've added me back except for Neofreak.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Played some Mario Kart Wii at a friends house last night and it seems like the same damn game as previous mario karts. Pretty disappointing. Updated graphics and motion sensing (which is no fun IMO). I'm getting more sick of motion sensing with every new game I play.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
cannonball said:
Played some Mario Kart Wii at a friends house last night and it seems like the same damn game as previous mario karts.

Cool! That's great! Wait... what's this?

Pretty disappointing. Updated graphics and motion sensing

Uh, DUH! It's Mario Kart? Tell me what you were hoping for? Real Cars? Maybe flying levels? If you don't like Mario Kart, then why the hell did you play it?

cannonball

15 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Cool! That's great! Wait... what's this?

Uh, DUH! It's Mario Kart? Tell me what you were hoping for? Real Cars? Maybe flying levels? If you don't like Mario Kart, then why the hell did you play it?

I played it because I do like Mario Kart. Was just disappointed that it was just the same old thing with motion tacked on. You didn't make the game, no need to take offense to my impressions.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
cannonball said:
I played it because I do like Mario Kart. Was just disappointed that it was just the same old thing with motion tacked on. You didn't make the game, no need to take offense to my impressions.

have you played enough to notice that you can play it with the normal control set up?Wiimote and Nunchuck?or perhaps GC pads?or Classic Controller?

this game might have its flaws(fuck you blue shell!!3 times in a race!) but theres no problems with control.even i prefer Wiimote Nunchuck over the Wheel.

cannonball

15 Year Member
Professor Denim said:
have you played enough to notice that you can play it with the normal control set up?

Yep. Definitely what I'll do next time I play at my friends.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I've unlocked some of the characters without doing what I'm supposed to. One of them it said I won 50 online races, when I had only played like 3 online races. Another it said I beat 50 ghost races or something and unlocked I think Birdo. I've never played that mode. They must be linked to other things as well, I've got 1st place on all courses in 50cc, 100cc and 150cc and about half of the mirror courses done too. There was another character that said it was a gift from Super Mario Galaxy.

lithy

20 Year Member
Those one's that you mentioned can also be unlocked if you meet certain requirements in Time Trial mode, have you played that at all?

Anyway, I got in a few great races with Highlander and talks2wall today.

If anyone is still around, I'll be playing for a couple more hours, haven't got shit else to do.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Has anyone been able to join someone on their friend list that's already doing a regional race? I've tried repeatedly, which I would hope you can do, but it always fails. I want to join someone I see online without waiting on my friends page to see if they're not busy anymore. :(

lithy

20 Year Member
talks2wall said:
Has anyone been able to join someone on their friend list that's already doing a regional race? I've tried repeatedly, which I would hope you can do, but it always fails. I want to join someone I see online without waiting on my friends page to see if they're not busy anymore. :(

I've been able to do it, usually have to try a few times though. I suspect that whenever it fails that the game has 12 people in it, so you have to get it when one drops out before another gets in. Kind of annoying though.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I suck bad and need to earn stuff, but my code is 5241-2539-2754

lithy

20 Year Member
Professor Denim - 5112-3641-0328
MilkManX - 1547 5595 9615
Craig - 4725-8346-8574
Bulletnyourass - 1118-0638-8497
FOMOCO&CO - 3093 7490 3550
Doctor Shroom - 4468-1172-0066
lithy - 3866-8440-8818
NEOFREAK9189 - 1719-3590-1176
geekabilly - 3308-4941-7338
ray 7 - 3523-2141-6956
Shawn Carr2o - 3823-8977-3471
talks2wall - 3265-5549-6781
Highlander67 - 1547-5604-4150
Lord Wolfgang Krauser - 5241-2539-2754

I've added you LWK.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
My friendlist is still full, I'll kick some ? out the next week.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I just started playing this. Is this FC just your system FC or it a special one like the SSBB FC?

I played a few random world wide matches today and it was pretty fun. Each game had around ten players.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Gameoz said:
I just started playing this. Is this FC just your system FC or it a special one like the SSBB FC?

I played a few random world wide matches today and it was pretty fun. Each game had around ten players.

It has a designated friend code just like SSBB. I really dont understand why Nintendo has it set up this way. You would think that you would just use your Wii's System Friend Code.

Phillip

lithy

20 Year Member
I just had a bunch of great races with talks2wall.

I'm enjoying this game more than I thought I would, and I enjoyed Brawl less than I thought I would.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
lithy said:

I'm enjoying this game more than I thought I would, and I enjoyed Brawl less than I thought I would.
Yeah, great matches lithy. Tip for everyone else... never let lithy get in first place! :mad: Cuz he will take off and you'll never catch him. :crying: While I don't like the blue shell, I do think they need something to slow the leader a bit especially when they're way ahead of the pack.

I'm enjoying this a lot more than I expected too. I basically got it because a friend harassed me into playing online and I'm semi addicted. I've added everyone and I'm on quite a bit so I hope others are adding me.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Bulletnyourass said:
It has a designated friend code just like SSBB. I really dont understand why Nintendo has it set up this way. You would think that you would just use your Wii's System Friend Code.

Phillip

Thanks. I will have to look for mine then. I just got done playing online with my six year old and every race had 12 racers. This is the best Nintendo has done with an online game IMO. It is very easy to get online and I really like the ability to take a guest on with me.

(Now if I could only stay ahead of my son):tickled:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
lithy said:

GRRRRRR!!!

Damn Justin and his Tournament Time. I can't seem to get under 2 minutes to save my fucking life!. Yeah... I know I need to take advantage of every turn to get the drift boost ... but for some reason I just cant get it right.

Phillip