March 12-14, 2010 (FINAL ROUND)XIII "The New Era"

ShinBlanka

New Challenger
WE'RE BACK! It's time to announce the Biggest tournament on the east coast is back for another year! We got a brand new site for FR13. Goto the link to the the official dates of each game played at FR13 and rules. I'm trying to get FR more professional than previous years to get some sponsership hopefully.

http://www.finalround.org/

We will have an early bird online prepay preregistry ready for those that like to pay in advance. This will help us have more accurate #'s of how many truely plan to attend this event.

I advise everyone that can do the early bird online pre-pay special to take advantage of the $10 discount from the door fee up until october, 31 2009. Goto www.finalround.org to get all of the info. If you're not sure you will be attending FR13 you can still pre-reg without pre-paying online. All you do is register on FR.org and follow the directions for pre-reg. If something comes up at a later date and you can't attend FR13 you simply have to edit your own name off the list. It's that easy folks. So either way if you are thinking about attending FR13 for sure or you might/maybe attending FR13 you have the option to do both.

As always don't pre-reg if you aren't able to attend. We want to have the brackets completed and mostly accurate the week before the event for every tournament.

We will accept walk up's to FR13 like always, but I advise everyone to prepay online so all you have to do is walk in and grab your badge and have fun at FR13. Prepay pre-reg also speeds up the sign in process and the bracket making process at the event so we can start ON TIME!!!!!!! So it's on once again! Let the hype begin!

Also if you think you are going to bring a set up to get the free badge I will have a list that will keep track of those that stated they were going to bring a set up. There will limit # of set up's for each game.

Last edited:

ShinBlanka

New Challenger
I hope to see more of the snk community at FR13. We need to show everyone that we have a VOICE in the fighting game community! WE ARE NOT A NICHE gaming community damnit! Let's prove the rest of the usa that we are strong and we are HERE!!!!! SNK will not be denied that time of it's greatness!!!

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
what'cha having for neo tourney's?

since I will not be screwed over by consulting money this year I full anticipate on attending.

MOTW on the Neo?

ShinBlanka

New Challenger
what'cha having for neo tourney's?

since I will not be screwed over by consulting money this year I full anticipate on attending.

MOTW on the Neo?

Goto www.finalround.org to get your info sir. Hopefully if someone is kind enough to bring a supergun we can have it on the neo.

Another note: if you want to pre-register, but don't want to pay, I intend to have it set up so that you can pre-reg when it becomes available, but pay at a later time. You will be able to pay on the website (for a discounted price - see the site), or pay at the door, but it is NOT REQUIRED to pay to pre-register. Although we would recommend it if possible :) You can only pre-reg on the final round website.

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I can bring. Neo aes with two controllers motw and other games if needed and/or a mvs board and a supergun with motw and other games.

If you would like both I'll have to borrow two more neo sticks from a friend or send one of the candy cabs up....

ShinBlanka

New Challenger
I can bring. Neo aes with two controllers motw and other games if needed and/or a mvs board and a supergun with motw and other games.

If you would like both I'll have to borrow two more neo sticks from a friend or send one of the candy cabs up....

Please also bring rbs, ss2, ss4, kof98 for maybe side tournaments. Oh yea good games yesterday on kof12.:vik:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Please also bring rbs, ss2, ss4, kof98 for maybe side tournaments. Oh yea good games yesterday on kof12.:vik:

don't have RBS only RB2.... guess I have a new Mvs or Aes game to find on the cheap in the next 7 months.

GGS indeed, you defiantly destroyed me. I spent sometime in the practice room after our matches and hopefully will put up a better fight next time. oh, I picked up a head set too!

ShinBlanka

New Challenger
don't have RBS only RB2.... guess I have a new Mvs or Aes game to find on the cheap in the next 7 months.

GGS indeed, you defiantly destroyed me. I spent sometime in the practice room after our matches and hopefully will put up a better fight next time. oh, I picked up a head set too!

Cool beans sir! We should get more in because i'm trying to win kof12 at FR13.:vik:

nipAcesee

n00b
March 12 14 2010 FINAL ROUNDXIII "The New Era"

With the popularity of new games coming out and 1040 showing up for SFIV at EVO. Are you sure the small little ballroom is going to contain us all for FR13?

NO GAMBLING ALLOWED IN THE TOURNAMENT AREA. PERIOD
No more pre-tournament money matches in the ballroom for all to see?

nipAcesee

n00b
March 12 14 2010 FINAL ROUNDXIII "The New Era"

Last year, I traveled from Massachusetts for Final Round and didnt regret doing so This tournament is hype, and was particularly good for Guilty Gear last time. Ill try to make it again, and I recommend that others check it out.