Many MVS Carts+Powerstone.

mrtie

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Everything is OBO, as I have no idea how accurate pricing is. I posted most of this last year but had a change of heart, after a year of reflection I still don't ever play any of this and I haven't bought a new cab so really I'm ready to let it go. If you want any specific board pics feel free to ask, I will be more then happy to send some. One more caveat, as far as I know everything is working but I have 0 current means of testing, they have all been sitting in a box in my closet so I see no reason they would have developed any issues this last year.

Thanks-Kevin
EDIT* Forgot to add my paypal, caroinc123@hotmail.com

*Prices include US shipping
*I opened up suspect carts for you to see
Paypal gift is OK with me
My ebay feedback
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=caroinc123&ftab=AllFeedback
My Shmups feedback
http://shmups.system11.org/feedback.php?mode=myfeedback

6526455677_392b9906eb.jpg

Metalslug 3 $70/Mini-marquee

Lastblade(Yaton) $15 HOLD

Lastblade by Mr.Tie, on Flickr

KOF95 J $15 HOLD

KOF96 J $15

KOF99 $30
FF:RBS(Yaton) $20

FFRBS by Mr.Tie, on Flickr

Magical Drop II $40

Magical Drop II by Mr.Tie, on Flickr

Supersidekicks II(yaton) $10 HOLD

Supersidekick II by Mr.Tie, on Flickr

Arcade stuff:

MVS 1 slot W/ unibios $80 ON HOLD

neogeomobo by Mr.Tie, on Flickr

Powerstone $65 ON HOLD

Noami by Mr.Tie, on Flickr

Last edited:

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
just sent kevin a pm and he responded promptly and just sent him payment. i'll be sure to vouch for his thread asap (when i receive game).

mrtie

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Caution, this thread is a year old re-post of an older thread. In the original thread, the seller stopped logging in and wasn't replying to people's PMs. All I'm trying to say is, be careful.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?230371-MVS-blowout-a-few-arcade-items.&highlight=

As I stated I had a change of heart at the time I suppose i should have responded but I was far out of the hobby by that point, too ease peoples minds I am adding dated pic of the merch I just took. Everything is up and up and I will be selling it all. Good looking out though man.

ZGbdn.jpg

mrtie

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
and as a further point, no conversation of deal making or money ever changed hands what so ever, I have an absolutely spotless trading history here, on shmups, and on ebay.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey there mrtie, does that Naomi set include an I/O board as well, or just the Naomi mainboard and Powerstone cart?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'm so tempted by that Powerstone, but I'd need to get an I/O for it as well. I've never dabbled in Naomi stuff before. Ah well ;) There's probably someone with a nice Naomi setup already that would be happy to take that off your hands.

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Super bummed to have missed out on that Garou MVS. If you ever find another, please do let me know. I am in the market.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm so tempted by that Powerstone, but I'd need to get an I/O for it as well. I've never dabbled in Naomi stuff before. Ah well ;) There's probably someone with a nice Naomi setup already that would be happy to take that off your hands.

I sent him a PM earlier today about the NAOMI mobo. in the thread. Just waiting on some details.

If someone wants to make him an offer for the POWERSTONE cart, then NOW is the time to do it.

Last edited:

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I messaged about the powerstone yesterday, but never heard anything.

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Super bummed to have missed out on that Garou MVS. If you ever find another, please do let me know. I am in the market.

I picked up this MOTW, but i currently have MOTW (w/ shockbox) but it's japanese. So when i receive this US label one i'll be selling my current JP version + shockbox.

mrtie

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just a quick FYI, my next wave of shipments will be going out Tuesday afternoon, I'm have a service appointment I have to be open for directly after work today so I will not make it in time before the post office closes. I will send those or you waiting tracking asap on Tuesday when I send them out.

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
just received my games, thanks man! this listing is legit-- everything as described and working great (i purchased 3 games)!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
got mine. all was great.

had a mild problem with one item and mrtie handled it like a pro.

would do business with again.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Thanks Mrtie, money sent for ms3 and 96, thanks again for working something out...

Last edited: