Man... This sucks... Las Vegas Concert Mass Shooting...

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Ah yes, the bump stock was solely invented to make it easier for the disabled to fire a semi-automatic , no really :lolz:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
For what reason? I hope that's not true.

NASA says so. You can find it if you search. There are even videos of NASA scientists or whatever saying so.
They claim that it was done to prevent our enemies (ie the Commies) from getting our secrets.
But as Shroom puts above, it seems really convenient that they suddenly don't know how to do it when confronted with these ideas that we never went there. I mean NASA could be like "oh yeah? we'll send a rocket up there right now and livestream it on Twitch"

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
NASA says so. You can find it if you search. There are even videos of NASA scientists or whatever saying so.
They claim that it was done to prevent our enemies (ie the Commies) from getting our secrets.
But as Shroom puts above, it seems really convenient that they suddenly don't know how to do it when confronted with these ideas that we never went there. I mean NASA could be like "oh yeah? we'll send a rocket up there right now and livestream it on Twitch"

I hope there's room on that ship for me... I don't really want to be on this planet anymore.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
bump stock for semi-auto.

Blame the ATF for the legality of those.

Is it confirmed the shooter used a bump fire stock?

More knowledgeable people than I w/ regard to firearms were speculating he used a trigger crank.

Last edited:

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member

Of course we can go back, but would you want to go back on 60's tech?

NASA Aimes did do Ladee that went to the moon a few years ago. That mission had tested laser com. Laser com requires very high precision in pointing accuracy to work and the GN&C today is vastly greater than what it was back then.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
All the moon filming was done in Antarctica. You can see footage of a bag and the US flag swinging in NASA videos. Also NASA says all over TV now that we have never left low earth orbit, even Obama said it live on national TV. Its all public info. Something to do with radiation belts. You can also see that Neil Armstrong's suit in the Smithsonian does not have the proper boot print for his first walk. The real suit was auctioned of after Stanley Kubrick died as they were in his collection, some believe he secretly filmed most of the moon missions.

There was also a wet smudge on one of the cameras caused by orange juice when an astronaut bent over, you can see the pictures get progressively worse as dust settles on the camera over time. The proof is in the footage and pictures. Are we to believe that wireless and broadcast technology was possessed back in 1969 that could accurately transmit to the moon to aim a camera feed footage of the moon lander taking of on its way back to the earth. I mean common and it happened live on TV.

NASA right now is working on a way to get out of the radiation belts. Obama was helping them push the effort a few years ago looking for any bright minds that can help solve the problem of getting further into space. If you go do some research you will find a lot of holes in the moon landing. This is the biggest, I always believed what NASA was saying until a few years ago when NASA scientist themselves were like " We cant get passed this radiation" and I was like WTF. Thats when I started looking round and reading a ton. It at least will make you think.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
All the moon filming was done in Antarctica. You can see footage of a bag and the US flag swinging in NASA videos. Also NASA says all over TV now that we have never left low earth orbit, even Obama said it live on national TV. Its all public info. Something to do with radiation belts. You can also see that Neil Armstrong's suit in the Smithsonian does not have the proper boot print for his first walk. The real suit was auctioned of after Stanley Kubrick died as they were in his collection, some believe he secretly filmed most of the moon missions.

There was also a wet smudge on one of the cameras caused by orange juice when an astronaut bent over, you can see the pictures get progressively worse as dust settles on the camera over time. The proof is in the footage and pictures. Are we to believe that wireless and broadcast technology was possessed back in 1969 that could accurately transmit to the moon to aim a camera feed footage of the moon lander taking of on its way back to the earth. I mean common and it happened live on TV.

NASA right now is working on a way to get out of the radiation belts. Obama was helping them push the effort a few years ago looking for any bright minds that can help solve the problem of getting further into space. If you go do some research you will find a lot of holes in the moon landing. This is the biggest, I always believed what NASA was saying until a few years ago when NASA scientist themselves were like " We cant get passed this radiation" and I was like WTF. Thats when I started looking round and reading a ton. It at least will make you think.

:rolleyes: NASA said on tv we never went there? Prove it. BTW, the mission I mentioned flew over and took pics of Apollo 11's landing site https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

And if we cant get to the moon, then explain how Cassini made it to Saturn, or how the Voyager missions flew out into interstellar space.

Full disclosure: I've been working in the space industry for more than 10 years.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
:rolleyes: NASA said on tv we never went there? Prove it. BTW, the mission I mentioned flew over and took pics of Apollo 11's landing site https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

And if we cant get to the moon, then explain how Cassini made it to Saturn, or how the Voyager missions flew out into interstellar space.

Full disclosure: I've been working in the space industry for more than 10 years.
I usually skip straight to the LRRR:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

The Moon conspiracy guys are out of style, though. Gay Frog conspiracies are what's now.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
The moon landing happened. There's a lot of stuff that would make you question if it really did happen. Some very weird stuff. But after years of being skeptical, I do firmly believe we landed on the moon.

People who know what's what on the moon are into this:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I used to like conspiracy theories before they went mainstream. They're not cool any more.

Hipster-1.jpg

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member

I never said anything about machines just humans. They cant survive the radiation

Proof from NASA
https://youtu.be/Hs3FCl-ONJE

dont like the video but the president says it it in the end. the original video he talks more about it.
https://youtu.be/0vOXj3aRueY

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
WTF you don't believe we made it to space? Even the Soviets did it nearly 60 years ago.

Dogs don't count; their tails act like little antennae and absorb all the Van Allen radiation. Same reason rats and certain raccoons can survive it. :keke:

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
I never said anything about machines just humans. They cant survive the radiation

Proof from NASA
https://youtu.be/Hs3FCl-ONJE

dont like the video but the president says it it in the end. the original video he talks more about it.
https://youtu.be/0vOXj3aRueY

Dude seriously. That NASA interview with the astronauts is taken totally out of context. Did you not see what Tripredacus said? The rockets and the landers were no longer made. It's not proof we never went it's proof we can't right now. Typical conspiracy theorist strategy: take a few seconds of sound bite and throw it totally out of context.

If we never went to the moon the Russians would have said something decades ago.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Dogs don't count; their tails act like little antennae and absorb all the Van Allen radiation. Same reason rats and certain raccoons can survive it. :keke:

They also cause input lag.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
As a life-long and native Las Vegan who knows people who were there and directly affected by this shooting, along with knowing a detective working on this case, and someone who also used to work at Mandalay Bay, I want to throat punch each and every conspiracy fuckbag who thinks they're smart and special by pulling shit out of their ass, or reading garbage like Infowars. If you are one of those people, you don't know shit, and should take yourself out.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Well when there is a history of the the media lying to the public and the fact that progaganda is legal in the US again, the people are right to ask questions and challenge the official story.

Even so, the appropriate response from a news outlet or the police who are handling the case would be not to immediately call someone crazy or conspiracy theorist, but instead answer the question. In most cases, legitimate questions are not answered at all and it frustrates people.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Well when there is a history of the the media lying to the public and the fact that progaganda is legal in the US again, the people are right to ask questions and challenge the official story.

Even so, the appropriate response from a news outlet or the police who are handling the case would be not to immediately call someone crazy or conspiracy theorist, but instead answer the question. In most cases, legitimate questions are not answered at all and it frustrates people.

The automatic assumption that everything people are told is bullshit and that everything they aren't told is some kind of cover up must get pretty boring pretty fast to people who deal with it on a daily basis. In the end, you are just going to start ignoring it, that's just human nature.

I mean shit, there's a guy in this very thread who's still, 50 years later, asking the same halfwit questions about the moon landings. Why should people have to accommodate that? Not all questions are of equal value, not all questions are deserving of an answer.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The people who reflexively lash out at the "news Media" are usually those that have the worst information literacy.