Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta superplay DVD

Did anyone here buy the LE version of this J-360 title? I didn't know there was an LE until I had already opened my normal version.

I'm curious about this DVD... but not sure I want to plop down for the game again.

Thanks

Kiken

Camel Slug
Did anyone here buy the LE version of this J-360 title? I didn't know there was an LE until I had already opened my normal version.

I'm curious about this DVD... but not sure I want to plop down for the game again.

Thanks

I bought the LE of Mamoru-kun.

Considering how broken the game's scoring is, unless you want to spend nearly 20 minutes watching the guy milk infinitely respawning enemies in the aerial stage, I would say don't worry about it.

An arrange soundtrack CD is also included. It contains 7 tracks that are 8 and 16-bit renditions of some of the main themes.

Kiken

Camel Slug
How did you like the game Kiken?

I find the timer system somewhat archaic and the level structure, not very enthralling. It manages to occupy this weird space... it's not necessarily a bad game, per se, I just don't find myself very enthused about playing it.

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Gotta agree.

I bought the game on an impulse and ultimately I could take it or leave it. It's not a "bad" game, but it doesn't feel like a particularly "good" game either. It definitely feels dated. I brought this out at one of the NoVA gatherings and everyones inital response was, "Is this a Dreamcast/NAOMI game?". And they were only half-joking. :)

Some folks are definitely into it. We had it out at Otakon '09 and one of the dudes from Destructoid completely loved it.

- TGM