Make this woman cry and you are fooked

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Okay, the bullet doesn't do any real damage . . . yet.

Tears are a sign of weakness, right? At least that is what most of the world thinks. This design graduate from Netherlands just proved the strength of human tears by creating a gun that turns tears into bullets.

Owning a gun is not as expensive as buying the bullets. But now, you have an infinite supply of bullets for life. When you cry, the innovative gun collects your tears that flow down the brass tubes into the gun and are frozen into bullets with a bottle of dry ice. It made an appearance at the Dutch Design Week.

Yi-Fei Chen, the designer behind the project, says that the gun is meant more as “visual metaphor” than a weapon. She created the gun after she got into an argument with her teacher. Having been raised in Taiwan, Chen was not comfortable questioning or disagreeing with her teachers. It is not only acceptable but an expected behavior in Netherlands. A tutor of her’s set up a deadline that was unrealistic for Chen, and she got reprimanded for not submitting that assignment on time.

Then, the idea of tear gun popped in her mind, and she began to work on it to present it at the Dutch Design Week. The freaky idea got popular after an article was published in Design Taxi and came in an outpour of hilarious tweets.

Yen-An Chen used her gun to point and shoot at her tutor, and it was found to cause no damage. Even though it is super safe, the concept is highly creative, so it got appreciated.

Here is a video from the designer herself, explaining all the little details. As for the rest of the world, the gun is neither going to be commercially available, nor anyone is planning to make the tear bullets any stronger."

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Waiting for Japan to see this and create the anime based on it. Crying Lady Justice? Beauty Tearfall Armageddon?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
if the incels get ahold of this technology we're all fucked.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
this is going to be the weapon of choice for all the social justice warriors.

@M

20 Year Member
The technology certainly isn't there yet, but, in the future, something like this would be mighty useful if soldiers could carry a piece of gear that was able to transform everyday materials/refuse, that they find in the field, into new ammunition for their firearms.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
sophistry at it's finest!
it's this simple:
fuck the politics, it's on the streets where it counts. (heads caved in)
would you rather leave it to incompetent overpaid police fattened up by stolen taxes, or would you prefer the ability to protect from a dude/group that means serious business and sees the 'laws' as a feeble entity the are?
keep in kind, NOBODY chooses to PAY taxes on a superfluous waste.
[edit]
@ M.
do you live in a nation where ANY and ALL forms of self-defense and FIREARMS are outlawed?

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Sperm gun would better! Bruce Leeroy fagits be like yeah i catch sperm bullets with my teeth!

@M

20 Year Member
Ha, yeah! Years ago, I skimmed through a military improvised munitions manual and it's amazing the kinds of stuff that they can cobble together with a little time and the right components/materials.

Future-wise, I was thinking more of something like a portable Star Trek synthesizer, where a guy could throw some metal and crap in there and it'd spit out some new bullets for a soldier's gun when they're behind enemy lines and running low. Of course, in the future, they might be shooting plasma bolts or something and bullets will be obsolete anyway.