Magician lord mvs english carton box

Jerebko85

Banned
I have magician lord mvs kit but I have never seen this game box and here in this forum magician lord mvs kit pics are differents.
Anyone have more information? I am intrigued

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
And lol at bill burger being cheaper than the forums.

:lolz: Right? I think that huge lot of NOS Wyvern Wings he's been selling hella cheap has spilled over to other stuff he's selling.

Jerebko85

Banned
Do you know Bang progress mvs game? Is Bang bead italian version and the difference only is the cartridge and carton box label but the game is the same but this version I think that its very rare because I dont see

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I think that its very rare because I dont see

Well, it looks like you didn't see this Mag Lord label either but it's not that rare. Again, went for $90 for reference for any future buyer of this cart pictured above. ;) Glad to help Zupapa!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
He'd probably just peel off the label from a ML cart and stick it on a kit box, and then sell it for 500 Euros. It's not like there are any matching serial numbers to worry about. XD

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
And lol at bill burger being cheaper than the forums.

I miss the days when he was just a grumpy ass old man with 100 items listed. Now he's listing 11000 items, lol. I use to get GREAT deals on games and kits from BB.