MAGICAL DROP 2 JAP AES F/S

Christophe

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
http://photos.yahoo.com/chrisratel
neo_vente@hotmail.com

a very rare game in complete and MINT condition.
445 usd EMS shipped inclusive from Japan.

NOTE: I would be in an other hand VERY INTERESTED in a TRADE for a MINT shock troopers 2 OR over top (OR both :D)

I have still a LIKE NEW stakes winner for 190 usd (+shipping ems: 25usd)
and a VEEERY near mint, to not say MINT neogeocup 98 : make offer as I can get some good money by selling it on yahoojap (not below 150usd please)

Payment methods:
-paypal (but you pay all charges)
-international money order
-registered mail
-other requests can be discussed

references: members of this forum in my signature. Otherwise, I am close to the 100 positive feedback on yahoo japan (yebisu_kurisutohu)

At last I would like to tell everybody how I am sorry about what happened with kulanartkung (I myself had in the past some flawless purchases from him... And I was about to send him the money for the shock troopers... :( ).
I know that hope is little.... but I cross the fingers for you all.

Last edited:

Christophe

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
PRICE DROP TO 400 USD EMS shipped

I know that I don t pop up so often on this site, but please DO ASK my references (especially Shito, I am his 'personal' yahoo auction supplier)

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
hi again ^^
i can pay for stakes winner 150€ shipped included to spain

say me if you want

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
simply top dealer here. :buttrock:

trust me, and trust him!

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Oh, just another side-note.

Christophe knows what 'great conditioned' means. He's a collector himself, seriously. He knows the stuff he occasionally sells.

When he says 'mint MD2' is kinda like that cart could be elegibile for a premium for condition... rest assure! :-)

Yet the price was totally middle-ranged for that title! :-)

Christophe

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Shito said:
Oh, just another side-note.

Christophe knows what 'great conditioned' means. He's a collector himself, seriously. He knows the stuff he occasionally sells.

When he says 'mint MD2' is kinda like that cart could be elegibile for a premium for condition... rest assure! :-)

Yet the price was totally middle-ranged for that title! :-)

Thank you Shito ;)
check your email, it s getting hot on yahoo

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have just bought MD2 from christophe and it arrived within a few days of the transaction it was just as described plus a bit more, a true collectors piece and i am well pleased with it. Christophe is not a regular on these boards but do not hesitate to deal with him he is a top notch guy.This is the second deal i have done with him buy with confidence guys..