Machete red band trailer

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
There is not a single word in the english dictionary that I can think of to describe how awesome this films is going to be...

...In other words, I can't wait.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
That trailer beats the shit out of the one I saw at the theater. Shame they can't show that one.

I've been hyped about seeing this since I heard it was in development, but now I'm over the moon.

aria

Former Moderator
So this is a new one and not the Cinco de Mayo message?

[EDIT: haha, wow, it was awesome. "I absolve you of all your sins now get the fuck out" :lolz:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Haha, they got Steven Segal.

That dude's body gets rounder with every film he makes.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Heh kinda reminds me of a spanish Ricky-Oh.....I cant wait to see this....looks great

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
macheteragemode.jpg

first thing I thought when seeing this part

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I seriously can't wait for this. It has everything I look forward to in an action movie.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Looking very nice indeed. When my friend and I saw Grindhouse I said I would love to see a full movie of Machete and Thanksgiving. ("White meat, dark meat. All will be carved".)

Anybody notice how Lindsey was only shown a brief blip and not in the main list of actors this time? I'm pretty sure she's in the normal trailer, but I only saw a quick glimpse of her in the nun outfit.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I figured Inception was going to end up being the best movie of the year for me but I think plans have changed.