Looking for Garou MOTW poster

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If any body has one and would like to sell please let me know. I've seen them on a japan auction site but will not pay the over priced fees thanks.

pda

n00b
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
How much are they on yahoo?

I've bought mine a few months ago for 60 euros.Not sure if price was right,but it's a hard to get poster,especially with "MOTW" written all over it...

pda

n00b
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nope sorry :)

Perhaps the guy who i bought it from is having another one in stock.You may want to ask him perhaps?

He's called Bahamut,check Neogeofans(frenchsite) and try your luck.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
wasabi said:
http://www.largeformatposters.com/Semi-Gloss-Posters.html

find a high res image you want to posterize and have it custom made then.

Or just send the file to me :)

We just got a 42" wide format HP 5000.

I just made this today:
esposter.jpg

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
dubdubdub said:

I just made this today:
esposter.jpg

How much do you charge for a poster that size? I would definitely be interested in sending a few images your way if the price is reasonable.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
dubdubdub said:

I just made this today:
esposter.jpg

very nice. See if you can find the old SNK website online (I have the CD back home that BMU sent me years ago) and you'd have a treasure trove of old wallpapers that SNK produced at decent resolutions. Those wouldn't be the sharpest when blown out to that size, but they'll look better than anything else you can find.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
wasabi said:
very nice. See if you can find the old SNK website online (I have the CD back home that BMU sent me years ago) and you'd have a treasure trove of old wallpapers that SNK produced at decent resolutions. Those wouldn't be the sharpest when blown out to that size, but they'll look better than anything else you can find.

I'll do some digging see if i can find that. I was thinking some of the covers from shockbox inserts would work well, such as CverA's MOTW variations.

Just like reproducing mini marquees, etc. there is a line that shouldn't be crossed (a.k.a bootlegging). It would be ideal to work with some original artists to produce original pieces.