Looking for a middleman helper near Findlay, OH

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Have a Facebook seller that doesn't want to ship. And 4 hours is just a bit too far for a weekend drive.

I would obviously cover cost and shipping and add in something fair for the help ($40-50?).

Just let me know, it's just CCG cards.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Middleman..。

Ohio。。.

Provenance is eternal. You know who to call.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Two hour drive from here to Findlay. Plus, another four to Pittsburgh. Would need WAY more than $40-50 to make it worth my while. 93 octane for an STi ain't cheap...

Also, not sure when my next day off is. I'd be down to help but, not if I have to go to work afterwards.

Jon

Last edited:

lithy

20 Year Member
Two hour drive from here to Findlay. Plus, another four to Pittsburgh. Would need WAY more than $40-50 to make it worth my while. 93 octane for an STi ain't cheap...

Also, not sure when my next day off is. I'd be down to help but, not if I have to go to work afterwards.

Jon

Yeah, I meant more that someone local could pick up and then ship to me. Definitely not asking anyone to drive 6 hours! At that point i could just drive 8 hours. Its only like $50 in gas it is more the time that is the killer.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Yeah, I meant more that someone local could pick up and then ship to me. Definitely not asking anyone to drive 6 hours! At that point i could just drive 8 hours. Its only like $50 in gas it is more the time that is the killer.

Hit me up if you can't find someone here in a few days. Worst case, I could drive up and ship at the local PO.

Jon

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Did you guys not see my other thread?

Pretty sure Tonk is Canadian now.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I ain't driving to Findlay for cards. I'd do it for beers if it was a cab or something.

If the seller isn't willing to ship cards you shouldn't give him $.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
chopstick sumo wrestler is in Toledo...

Findlay isn’t exactly down the block Dogg.

I ain't driving to Findlay for cards. I'd do it for beers if it was a cab or something.

If the seller isn't willing to ship cards you shouldn't give him $.

When I clicked on this thread I assumed it was arcade related too. I’d pick them up for a six pack and a Blast City.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Just saying you’re closer than I...

Cards? Even Shawn would ship Magic cards...

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Just tell him to put the cards in a security envelope with a George H.W. Bush stamp on it.

lithy

20 Year Member
Findlay isn’t exactly down the block Dogg.

When I clicked on this thread I assumed it was arcade related too. I’d pick them up for a six pack and a Blast City.

lol yeah, thanks guys, I just didn't know if anyone on these boards was close (like 15 minutes close). If there was someone great, if not no big deal. Not sure why he wouldn't want to ship but whatevs.

Thanks everyone for looking, this thread got more replies than some of my threads fishing for replies.

lithy

20 Year Member
lithy what are CCG cards and why are you buying them

Collectible Card Game. In this case Star Wars, but like Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, etc.

Why I'm buying them, because I've succumbed to a combination of nostalgia and latent manchildness.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Collectible Card Game. In this case Star Wars, but like Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, etc.

Why I'm buying them, because I've succumbed to a combination of nostalgia and latent manchildness.

why can't you just make fun of people for manchildness on the forums and save money to invest in your annuity?

lithy

20 Year Member
why can't you just make fun of people for manchildness on the forums and save money to invest in your annuity?

That would be a better idea, but the nostalgia pushed it over the edge recently. Check back with me in 6 months when my disillusion kicks back in and I've sold off whatever I bought for 50% of what I spent and I can press reset on the timer and start another 10 years of cynicism for the things from my youth.