Little Drummer Boy Challenge 2017

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Out. Was scrolling through stations in my rental car on a work trip.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I'm out. Heard it while having breakfast with the Mrs. yesterday.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Well, shit. Living in Sweden does not keep you out of Little Drummer Boy's reach. Heard it at work, when school kids had a Christmas themed musical quiz.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I'm going to throw in the towel and give it a willful listen since Puddles Pity Party posted a cover.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i should of got in on this, because yesterday was the first time i heard it this year.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
I've heard so much Christmas music this year - a lot more than usual, and I still haven't heard this one. I know it's coming and I'm not trying to avoid it, but I'm surprised I've made it this far. There's even a Christmas music station on in my house, and STILL haven't heard it.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
This looks like the first one I'm going to win since hearing of this "challenge" on here...I've been working with my old man in an empty warehouse over the holidays and neither of us can stand the fucking radio long enough to stumble across TLDB.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I still haven’t heard it. I guess it’s because I haven’t watched much tv and having to do a bunch of hours at work this month. But I haven’t watched any Xmas specials this year either. Guess I’m a Scrooge.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I'm out. Came into work on Christmas and everyone is blasting music. Looks like this one is going to Poonman.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I failed this in November this year.... On a side note-
This version is pretty kick ass.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
First year I have ever finished! I am stuck with work radio so I'm not sure how I didn't hear the Bowie version at least...