list of independent developers making new games?

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've been playing Gunlord and it has been great fun. I was wondering if there is a list of other independent developers making new games for old consoles like Genesis, Sega Master System, Atari 2600, Colecovision, etc.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I don't know of any comprehensive list of hombrew devs. Although I know of several sites that publish and sell homebrew releases.

Retrozone is THE place to get your NES homebrew fix. They have a good selection of homebrew titles as well as repros and developers tools.

GoodDealGames is also a good site to find homebrew carts for many older video game consoles. They sell homebrew and repro carts for Atari, Colecovision, Dreamcast, Odyssey 2, the list goes on. They have a very wide selection.

Redspotgames is an independent publisher mainly dealing exclusively with homebrew releases for the Dreamcast.

The GOAT Store Has hombrew titles for sale for the Atarti Lynx, Atari Jaguar, and Sega Dreamcast. Just look under their respective areas in the "New Developments" section..

Just got my reprint version copy in the mail a couple weeks ago, very pleased. :D

Last edited: