Let's have a smoke down in Amsterdam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogtoy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
We should go to Christiania in Denmark. ooooooh sooo good. Buy prerolled spliffs with white zombie skunk and super pollen hash in them. ahhhhh good times

Seriously, this place used to rock hard. Whole street of vendors w/ plants and pounds of pot and hash everywhere. Huge jars of mushrooms. BTW- best hash ever the black lumpy stuff that looks like cow shit from afghanistan. OMFG there's nothing like it. Most expensive hash too.

_DT

dogtoy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I ate at jimmy johns once after consuming a large portion of disgusting mescaline cactus. then i snorted some 2-ct-2 and puked it all up.

tripped my ass off though. FYI-ralph bakshi movies while tripping are the best ever. especially 'Wizards'

-DT

David Fallows

Sieger's Squire
I'd be up for a meet in A'Dam.

I'm there every 2/3 months for a week at least.

Check out the Grey Area Coffeeshop - I stuck up a neogeo sticker in there. 8)

I'd love to live there. Awesome place.

You have to try the Moonshine Hash at the dampkring, it kicked my ass into thinking I'd wasted my entire life and that that particular trip was the culmination of all things! Total paranoia at its worst! I wanted to die.

Brought some home and let the guys try it out - they were like "WTF?".

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Know of any places that have Nepalese Temple hash?

David Fallows

Sieger's Squire
Free A'Dam Coffeeshop.

Coincidently - Pick up the Pieces Coffeeshop next door has an MVS 2-slot running Super Sidekicks 2 and Samurai Shodown. :buttrock:

sidusson

n00b
i go to adam at the end of june.. would be intresting having a Gamenight.. with pot and weed :mr_t:

aria

Former Moderator
Okay... Bumping a thread that's old is a bad thing. Since you're new I hope you'll remember that.

Besides this thread should've been moved to the War Room quickly...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.