LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
also july 15th is when my renovations are mostly done. i didnt slate it 'conveniently to escape 45days'. how about giving me till 12th july? is that fine?

Lenn.

back in 2012, i moved house, i had a basement renovated, had my old house listed, had to move all my stuff in storage, switched jobs and still got packages out (ie no more than 2-3 days)

take some fucking responsibility , stop making excuses and make good with your buyers today.

fuck this 12th July bullshit.

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
also july 15th is when my renovations are mostly done. i didnt slate it 'conveniently to escape 45days'. how about giving me till 12th july? is that fine?

Lenn.

If your too busy to ship peoples stuff, why not temporarily refund everyone's money until you actually have time to ship them. As a sign of good faith. Surely you can refund the money from your phone? You do still know your paypal password right?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
If your too busy to ship peoples stuff, why not temporarily refund everyone's money until you actually have time to ship them. As a sign of good faith. Surely you can refund the money from your phone? You do still know your paypal password right?

^

there you go. thats a solid solution.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
If people really want to buy stuff, they will return with the refunded money. I for one vote for refunds, excellent idea.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

Sending something of value, sight unseen, to someone across the world in the hopes that they'll make good on their end of the deal within 2 months without legal pressure?

Are you crazy?

**Can they promise payment 10 weeks after receipt?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Lenn.

No it's not fine. You're adding insult to injury here. Don't you realise that keeping your buyers waiting for 2 fucking month is already way too much? You know how much time it takes to send a refund? For fuck sake, it takes 2 minutes...not 2 days, not 2 weeks, not 2 months, it takes 2 FUCKING MINUTES! keeping the money all that time is totally unacceptable but asking for an additionnal delay of 2 weeks on top of that is fucking ridiculous. If you can't send something in a timeley maner for some reason (real of not, who cares at this point) then you must refund your buyers right away. Enough with the bullshit and fuck the games at this point, just send their money back right now. You should be banned from the market place IMO.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Sending something of value, sight unseen, to someone across the world in the hopes that they'll make good on their end of the deal within 2 months without legal pressure?

Are you crazy?

Well, if Hide really values his "reputation" here like he says, he'd be willing to do as his buyers request.

The answer to that would be quite telling of the appropriate action.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
You should be banned from the market place IMO.

He's either a scammer or a selfish asshole with no decency or consideration for other members....or both. Either way I fully endorse the statement above.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Wow just few months ago everyone was praising Hide on how awesome he is with his prices, now this...

As a buyer i would be pissed right now but then again if he comes through, i really wouldn't be too mad as most of products he sells are huge bargains. For the guys who hasn't receive their stuff yet, dont wait for the 45 day window to expire, do it now just to cover yourself.

Im pretty sure laws about stealing is pretty bad over there, you cant even chew gum. Hide better be good in hiding if doesn't come through w/ good or refund.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It's sad how a search in the Feedback Forum is more worthwhile than looking at a seller's feedback score.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
It's sad how a search in the Feedback Forum is more worthwhile than looking at a seller's feedback score.

People are afraid to leave negative feedback, in case the other party does the same, at least on ebay thats the case often. The feedback forum seems to work well, but it seems like a lot of cases fall through the cracks.

Ive only been a member for about 2 years, yet Im pretty sure this is like the 3rd time Hide has had issues delivering in a timely manner.

Tacitus

Staff member
People are afraid to leave negative feedback, in case the other party does the same, at least on ebay thats the case often. The feedback forum seems to work well, but it seems like a lot of cases fall through the cracks.

Ive only been a member for about 2 years, yet Im pretty sure this is like the 3rd time Hide has had issues delivering in a timely manner.

There's no reason to be afraid if you are in the right. I have no issue with going in and deleting negative feedback when warranted.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
So, if he does actually end up send out the stuff.....who's going to give positive feedback? Complete disregard and lack of respect for the people you're dealing with deserves a negative in my book.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Hide getting that flame. I know I would also be pissed if I was you guys.

Not sure if it's worth noting-- but I got my stuff quickly from Hide from his last listing (Tengai PCB & two MVS carts). He also made good with me (cash off the purchase, more than the $20 I was out) from a previous buy when I got a boot, without me bringing it up yet again or returning the boot. HOWEVER, he did disappear after he said he would send me a replacement, which was a few months ago. I wrote it off as a loss given it was a $20 cart.

So I'm not sure what is going on. But I hope he does refund for now to regain some trust.

Last edited:

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Man, I'm so happy that I received the 2 PCB from that specific sale. He wasn't great with communication (slow to respond), and did forget to PM me the tracking number, but at least I got the stuff I paid for. From the looks of his feedback page, I was the last one to give him positive feedback. Really got lucky on that one. Hopefully he comes back on the forum and makes thing right with everyone.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
ummm has anyone gotten a refund yet? You can't tell me the guy works 24/7 and can't take a minute to punch a few buttons on his phone? Even if he doesn't have a smartphone surely he has a friend who will let him borrow his for a minute or two. This is just getting worse with each passing day. Wataru, can you text him and ask why he cannot refund peoples money?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
ummm has anyone gotten a refund yet? You can't tell me the guy works 24/7 and can't take a minute to punch a few buttons on his phone? Even if he doesn't have a smartphone surely he has a friend who will let him borrow his for a minute or two. This is just getting worse with each passing day. Wataru, can you text him and ask why he cannot refund peoples money?

I think Wataru has done enough.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
There's no reason to be afraid if you are in the right. I have no issue with going in and deleting negative feedback when warranted.

+1

Fuck the ebay feedback system, ebay is too involved in making money from transactions to be anything like impartial.

However there's no vested interest here from the moderators in any of the transactions so on the rare occasion I've had any problems I've found it's been handled both quickly and fairly.

All I would say is that on here it's very black and white, either a seller is 100% positive and people use him, or he has a single negative and he's almost as good as banned. People might need to respect the fact that even good sellers sometimes fuck up a deal, and they at that point don't deserve a 100% positive feedback status but also the one negative feedback they should get shouldn't necessarily mean the end of them here.

I forget who it is but wasn't some guy sending out games packed with used fucking burger wrappers as packaging filler?? But as I understood it he was also very cheap, so where should that sit him on feedback? I'm not sure it deserves 100% positive (which I'll bet he's got), but it also doesn't mean everyone should avoid him like aids.

Nothing to do with this case though, sorry, I'm going off on a tangent now.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
You're thinking of Yaton. The difference here though is Yaton was always dependable, even if his MVS carts were literally dug out of holes in the ground and used burger wrappers. Hide isn't even mailing his shit out to any of us. What good is product and packing quality then?

Tacitus

Staff member
+1

Fuck the ebay feedback system, ebay is too involved in making money from transactions to be anything like impartial.

However there's no vested interest here from the moderators in any of the transactions so on the rare occasion I've had any problems I've found it's been handled both quickly and fairly.

All I would say is that on here it's very black and white, either a seller is 100% positive and people use him, or he has a single negative and he's almost as good as banned. People might need to respect the fact that even good sellers sometimes fuck up a deal, and they at that point don't deserve a 100% positive feedback status but also the one negative feedback they should get shouldn't necessarily mean the end of them here.

I forget who it is but wasn't some guy sending out games packed with used fucking burger wrappers as packaging filler?? But as I understood it he was also very cheap, so where should that sit him on feedback? I'm not sure it deserves 100% positive (which I'll bet he's got), but it also doesn't mean everyone should avoid him like aids.

Nothing to do with this case though, sorry, I'm going off on a tangent now.

Almost everyone here has had a transaction gone bad for *some* reason. The key is handling it maturely, taking responsibility for it and fixing it as quickly as possible... especially when it's clearly YOUR fault for the fuckups. Getting in front of it and handling it in some manner is far better than waiting for someone to come looking for you. Even emailing an update or two saying "I'm delayed due to commitments" will buy him some time and trust. At this point, short of an advanced refund or immediate shipping, his rep here has imploded.

Tacitus

Staff member

...and now since it's publicly indexed and accessible, you can search it via google:

site:neo-geo.com "feedback forum" (insert user's name here)