League Bowling

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
Gargoob7?! LMAO Holy crap, so will someone say it plain? What am I missing?:)

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
No, I don’t think I’ve ever made a spare out of 7/10.

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
League Level Tweening? You damn kids, picking on the old farts that love their Flash games, with your Fortnight and your League of Legends. Don't ya'll have a 4chan post to check? LOL

Get off m lawn

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I'm still not sure League Bowling ever made the claims of the Neo Geo's 24-bit prowess actually believable. That along with Puzzled/Joy Joy Kid. I mean, they're good games, but they would work fine on the 16-bit poor man's Genesis. Heck, the 8-bit TG16 could do them.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I'm still not sure League Bowling ever made the claims of the Neo Geo's 24-bit prowess actually believable. That along with Puzzled/Joy Joy Kid. I mean, they're good games, but they would work fine on the 16-bit poor man's Genesis. Heck, the 8-bit TG16 could do them.
I will smoke a gold encrusted coke promethazine spliff on your grave faggor. Sega goobesis is king.
But yeah, league goobing aint impressing no one

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Never a missed opportunity to throw shade at the TG16.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

Man….I’m sad to read this…

League Bowling could have been ported badly to home systems like the shitty ports of Fatal Fury, Baseball 2020, etc. I would never doubt that. You could port it to 2600, I guess. You can port MacOS to run on a HP calculator if you’re willing to make compromises everywhere.

The game uses a lot of hardware scaling that NEC and Sega had none of and Nintendo didn’t have enough of (before FX chips). Also the audio in League Bowling is sublime. The sound of League Bowling might be half the game. On Genesis and TG you’d have low spec samples cancelling each other out and on SNES you’d have that fruity reverb on everything trying to get back the atmosphere lost from the original.

Even Bust a Move Again took a hit going to the home systems, everything did if for no other reason than memory. LB is like 38 megas or something like that, small for a Neo game but bigger than almost any Genesis game.