le geek's Shockbox Insert Thread

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
neobomberman-ff-copy.jpg

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The NBM is PRO. I just can't figure out where they were coming from with the style/design of the front cover though? The original illustration just features both bombermen standing on the cliff with nobody hovering above them...
I was going to remove the JPN script and remove the two bombermen and replace it with just one from another illustration once upon a time ago :D

Love the script on the back of CROSSED SWORDS but it appears that the screenshots should be a bit larger.
BB

Last edited:

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Yeah, I'm still mulling the back of Crossed Swords...

I cleaned up the cover for Karnov, the artifacting still bugged me...
karnov4-alt-copy.jpg

Here is the old one...
karnov3-copy.jpg

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Heh, I guess I am doing one last run...

galaxyfight-copy.jpg

Possibly coming soon...
Bust a Move Again EX
Gururin
Puzzle de Pon
Super Dodge Ball

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Whenever I need an insert for a new game I always check to see what la geek has before going to anyone else. Superb quality here. Thanks a ton.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Apologies for being 7 years behind, but umm, are these all on southtown, le geek?

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Apologies for being 7 years behind, but umm, are these all on southtown, le geek?

Up to Riding Hero, they are available for printing at Southtown. The PDFs are on my site, up to the older versions of Karnov's Revenge. I hope to get this latest batch up on both soon...

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Great update.
You know I was going to purchase that conversion after searching for material high and low just to grab the front illustration and that FOX :D I lost interest after not being able to fully get a grasp of it (fully understand how to play) but I'm sure I'll tackle it again in the future.
In Japan it is referenced as I round . I'm not clear on the I part but I know the round refers to you,the player controlling the puzzle frame by turning it in a full revolution or full circle.

BB

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Out of curiosity. Where does that "EX" after BAMA come from? Neither the US nor Japanese title screens have that part.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
I'd love to print some of these new ones. Do you have the pdfs up somewhere?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
One of the only threads I'm actually still subscribed to. Cool to get email updates when you've come up with more sweets.