Last Warning

Shawn

snkusa.com
It’s unanimous. Not a single person is demanding that I remove the truth, so it’s staying here permanently. Free speech is very important. My intentions are to run these forums exactly the opposite of how NGF would run them. I strongly believe this is the key to success, do the opposite of NGF. Same theory applies to the business sector as well. At least we can learn from Dion’s mistakes, too bad he cannot learn from them.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I hope this Dion incident does not delay my Strikers repair from Chris Ray. I also sent Mahjong Jansin and Neo Driftout, NGF unreleased carts, for sticker repairs. Both carts were experiencing bubbles. Jansin’s sticker in particular was an extremely sloppy job. A black magic marker had been run around the sticker’s edges, bubbles were abundant, and glue was applied hastily. The Jansin was the only game sent from Dion, which explains the poor sticker application. I just hope the inside does not look anything like the outside. The other 7 unreleased cart stickers were free of bubbles and peeling, which were sent from Chris.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
I agree with you on this BigBruno. It can be very funny. But these images should not be placed on a permenant BBS like this. On a personal website/email is where it should stay. Also I dont like people using other folks names. Using your own name or a handle is cool. Anonymous is ok in the war room. But registering using the name of another posting member is uncool. No matter who it is.
-nick_th_fury
-----------------------------
I still think the name calling should stop and picture muniplation should stop

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Good decision, Shawn. The integrity of the forums would be compromised if you were to go back and delete selective posts, based on one or two people's threats. The whole "take everyone to court" thing is really kind of silly . . . since there is no grounds whatsoever for it.

Anyway, I'm sure that Chris will fix the problems you had with Strikers and the other two carts. You paid for them already, and a fair sum of money at that; no reason not to make sure that you are satisfied.
smile.gif

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
What is the matter with everyone!
If their are people who like to buy games from Dion then so be it. The rest of us who read all the postings about him, know what type of person he is should simply not buy anthing from him. I personally meet Dion once face to face and he tried to sell me a ghetto ass copy of KOF 95. He looked me right in the face and told me that the game comes in an old style box and then when I questioned him about the shitty kinko`s copied cover he told me that`s how it comes. I never delt with him again. So my point is if you want to take a gamble with Dion, go for it. Everyone else,lets stop waisting bandwidth on him. My server is slow enough without having to wait for all the Dion-NGF related bullshit. I love my neo and would like to see more cool things about IT and not about DION!!!!!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I said it once and I'll keep saying it plain and simple.

Dion, You're an idiot.

BonusKun

JRock917

, ,
Well Bonuskun, I definitely dont disagree with you there. Shawn, I am glad you want to maintain the integrity of these forums, and not destroy that which you have so sucessfully authored. As far as name calling and picture manipulation are concerned, I think I can understand not allowing those things from a decency standpoint, but isnt the purpose of the war room to allow members and non members a place to voice their frustrations? Now I realize many such things that might should be in the war room dont always end up there, so if there ever were to be any restrictions on said practices, I feel they should simply be confined to the war room. I just dont want to see free speech compromised in any way on this site so that some things do not have a place anywhere, or that these forums become sterilized for any reason whatsoever. Just a concern, probably not warranted, but expressed if nothing else.

Robi15

20 Year Member
lemonflav> I agree with you. Dion will say that "Look, everybody just talks about me and NGF again". Well, how could we not? Threats and scamdeals everywhere.

"Any press is good press" That's true, but now this is getting to big. They are digging theyr own hole.

They also say that: "If you don't have money for it, why blame me?"

That's true. Do not buy from NGF.

The tragic thing is that we do not know what Chris is saying. He does not say much.

Robi15