bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi all,
Selling Last Hope pink Bullets collector edition!its like new
Bought it from NGDEV Team
You wont find better condition than this!

Last hope Pink Bullets AES collector US(Sold)
Box:Mint
Cartridge:Mint
Manual: Mint
CD: sealed

Price: 1000Euro(fast shipping inlcuded+Tracking)
Worldwide shipping
Payment:Paypal(paypal gift or 4% paypal fee
Send me pm if You have a question!

Super sidekicks 3 AES(US) sold to suicidekiller!

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 505
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 500
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 501
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 503
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 486
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 481
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 461
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 472
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 453
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 451
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 447
Last edited:

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Its no surprise. I already explained to bello that my collection is indeed all in Japanese.
My aim was to buy the japanese collectors edition with all extras that I have been looking for AGES. But I couldnt find it at all.
Then his copy came out on sale. I bought it just to have the extras.

So in conclusion: I bought a LHPB JAP without extras, and now thanks to Bello I can complete it with his extras. So I no longer need his EU/US game. Thats why I put it on sale now.
Obviously there was no other way for me to complete my game, than buying his copy. Else I would have been waiting for centuries for a complete japanese collectors edition for sale.
And I've been so tired looking for it that during the last 18 months that I had to take the risk.

This is not with a flipper aiming. I would gladly sell it out of ebay for a lower price just to avoid all their f****g taxes.

Don't do this a drama please. Sometimes as collectors we need to take alternative roads to get what it must to complete our collections. And I had to take this one, I had no other way.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Don't do this a drama please. Sometimes as collectors we need to take alternative roads to get what it must to complete our collections. And I had to take this one, I had no other way.

Heh.. thing is... asking the lads to stop with the drama is like holding back the tide... pretty pointless...

However, I accept the explanation you provided... and so would most of the guys here...

...I'm just saying... why paint a bullseye on your back?

xROTx

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for your understanding. I just wanted to explain and clarify, just in case the thread became something else. I am sure most people would understand, but there are also occasions where there is a small percentage that would come in just to blame for not understanding what is behind.

Thanks again bello for giving me this opportunity to complete my set, and Happy New Year to everyone :)

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I kind of figured this was the case. Even if Todo Purchased the game from bello @ 800 euros and is selling it on ebay for 1000 didn't really make much sense with the ebay fees since he would not be making that much of a profit.

Only thing Todo, is why don't you just take it off of ebay and put it up for sale over here.

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You’re welcome Todosnk!
Glad that you have completed your collection!
Happy new year everyone(:

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Super sidekicks 3 AES(US) sold to suicidekiller!

Had a great transaction and I can highly recommend bello as a seller. Fast shipping, reliable communication and everything as described. Thanks again bud! (Now carry on for some contribution to the forums :p)

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Had a great transaction and I can highly recommend bello as a seller. Fast shipping, reliable communication and everything as described. Thanks again bud! (Now carry on for some contribution to the forums :p)

Thanks to you buddy,nice to do business with you...

Have a great day(:

Regards,
Bello