Last Hope AES on ebay

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Noone will pay even close to that. That guy clearly is insane. The two offers he got surely were 50Euro shipped. Srsly 2800?:tickled:

Punisher5.0

Cheng's Errand Boy
Yeah way too high. After conversion fees it's going to be $4,000. Not to mention it's super easy to convert. That is definitely a game I would only buy here.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Well it should be easy to tell if it's legit or not. We know the serial #, and it's a neo-geo game. Chances are someone knows if anyone else owns that serial #

Dumb price though. Had it on NGCD, fun game, finished then sold it on. Not worth anywhere near that price gameplay wise though

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Well it should be easy to tell if it's legit or not. We know the serial #, and it's a neo-geo game. Chances are someone knows if anyone else owns that serial #

Dumb price though. Had it on NGCD, fun game, finished then sold it on. Not worth anywhere near that price gameplay wise though
It's only the rarity that makes it worth a lot, not so much that it's a good game.

Last edited:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
The game has been superseded by the MVS & AES 'official' releases of Pink Bullets now.

Shame NGDEV made the AES release ULTRA limited though. Maybe they'll reprint in future, if in demand. Who knows?

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
The game has been superseded by the MVS & AES 'official' releases of Pink Bullets now.

Shame NGDEV made the AES release ULTRA limited though. Maybe they'll reprint in future, if in demand. Who knows?
not likely. as you said, it's been superseded.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
not likely. as you said, it's been superseded.
I meant Pink Bullets.

I couldn't give 2 fucks about the original game. It was a pain in the arse. If someone 'gifted' me an original AES cart of the first title, I'd sooner sell it than have it take up shelf space...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
There's plenty of fake Last Hope AES flooding the market these days. It's hard to tell if this is the real deal or not without provenance.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
and thats why ebay kills the good prices on any console game , some stupid comes and says to himself "here i come and will take all your money" than the next idiot sees the price and also says to himself "ohhhhh thats the price i will take the same" , everytime someone had this line of thought there should be a mystical power that hits them in the face ,

when i browse through the snes section of ebay.de they want for almost every "lose" snes game 20-50 euros and it steady goes up cause every new seller thinks that is a fine price to get