Last Blade FF Work

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I've been trying to figure out what I could do with The Last Blade titles in Full Frontal design. Here are some preliminary designs to get things going.

Input is appreciated

lbff.jpg

lb2ff1-copy.jpg

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Is the back 1/2 of the insert white on the homecart? I haven't looked at it (or played it) in ages. Personally, I think the light brown/taupe color from the front would fit better in the white space on the back.

Just my visual impression.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Terrific as usual NeoC.

What about trying a variation that doesn't have the circular symbol with the crescent and leaves on it? Might look cool to have a front with just the characters on it.

Anyway, just a thought. I can't wait until these finally get released. I'll be back at Kinko's, breaking copyright laws and sawing away with the edge trimmer ... :kekeke:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
lb2 :

that round stamp like thing on the spine would look way better in a brownish color. similar to the bg color of the front artwork.
i'd also extend it a bit towards the back, but let the character images and screenshots look as if they were on a layer above it.

hard to describe ...

other than that, i agree about the leaves.

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
I like the Front on LB2 alot. :buttrock: The LB1 front is "almost there", I would zoom in to the cover image more with less of the tan gradient. Both backs could be integrated more with the spine. As they are, the transitions are a bit harsh.

Cheers,
Ben

Edit: for example, getting rid of the black line between the back and spin on LB2 then letting the "red stamp" carry over into the back (but behind the character artwork), might do the trick :mr_t:

Last edited: