Last Blade 2 aes ENGLISH

ahans76

"I have delt with both Cris and Dion before when i
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have a copy of last blade 2 for sale. It is in pretty good condition and has some flaws but over all a real nice copy. I dont know how to post pictures on the forum so pm me your email and i will send picture that way.
So here is whats "wrong" with the game.
Cart is i would say 9/10 with the only flaw the insertion marks. No peeling or creases to the sticker at all. Gold warning lable is nice and no peeling to that either.
The insert hase some white marks on the upper and lower corners of the spine. NO fading just white marks on the corners from over the years being open and closed. No folds or bent corners and one little nick on the back of the insert on the bottom not a tear just a mark. so over all i would say 7.5/10
The manual i would say is the "worst" off with a bent corner on the lower left hand side on the back and it goes maybe three pages in. And the spine of the manual has a couple creases where the staples are. But other then that not to bad. I would say a 7/10. And the snaplock case is in great condition.
Im not sure what the game is worth in this condition so i will take offers. I do not sell on ebay so if i dont get a fair price i will just keep it.
Im in The USA and not sure if i will ship out of the states being that i have never done before Thanks Doug.
DSC01199.jpg
DSC01201.jpg
DSC01202.jpg
DSC01203.jpg
DSC01206.jpg
DSC01207.jpg
DSC01208.jpg
DSC01204.jpg
DSC01205.jpg

Last edited:

ahans76

"I have delt with both Cris and Dion before when i