Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The Retro VGS gang should of went with that plan.

Absolutely. But their ambition went up the roof so quick and in the end, ruined their endeavor before it hit the ground. All the while DEV's "new & exciting" platform could share the same fate.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
It says maybe September for the MVS version... I can see the AES version going into 2017 but would be nice for a Winter release (Nice Christmas Present to myself and good to play over the holiday session!).

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
I wish the MVS and AES version would come out at the same time. I'll know everything about the game by time my copy arrives.

Hey, you bought & paid for this already ?...

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
As always a super long wait for an NGdev game. should be fun when it finally makes it out. Looking forward to the next video.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Any news is good news and I would rather they took a little longer than rush it out earlier in the year. Can't wait for the next video now!

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
The pre orders were late last year. So yep, they have my money.

And mine. I'm really hoping for this game to be everything I love about side scroller coop Shooters and nothing that I hate. I'm hoping for lots of secrets and different routes to take, ext ext. There need to be more of the run n gun variety out dere.

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
And mine. I'm really hoping for this game to be everything I love about side scroller coop Shooters and nothing that I hate. I'm hoping for lots of secrets and different routes to take, ext ext. There need to be more of the run n gun variety out dere.

I am with you on this I am hopping for a mixture of all things good about fast paced run and gun games. a little slug3 with different paths. Also the option to change weapons would be a nice addition. Bonus and reward collection is nice for points as well as secret locations. there is so much you can do with this style of game. Cant wait

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I looking forward to seeing a new video, I hope one gets released quite soon.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
NGDEV has been quiet for a bit on this. Hopefully the new video will have the refined sound track and more tweaks to the visuals also. Eager to see what all they have done to it.

Last edited:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Maybe they are a bit afraid about the feedback and want to really show something pretty much refined. I'm also eager to see some new footage though.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Yea people are gonna tear them a new one no matter what, but they need to give us some screen shots or something.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, game prolly still looks the same...they just wanna sit on it to make us think they're making it better, lol.

xorthen

Banned
There aren't many copies of NGDEV games out there. They should increase the amount of production damn it.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
There aren't many copies of NGDEV games out there. They should increase the amount of production damn it.

For Kraut Buster that is not true actually. They had preorder open for the regular edition for two months.

xorthen

Banned
Where do you even buy these games for an affordable price? Hard to believe they are charging so much for an MVS cart.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Where do you even buy these games for an affordable price? Hard to believe they are charging so much for an MVS cart.

The most "affordable" way to get these games is on Dreamcast, for the ones that have the port available. For the MVS/AES, it's buying directly from NGDevTeam themselves. After all are sold out, you would be paying ridiculous amounts of money for them.

xorthen

Banned
The most "affordable" way to get these games is on Dreamcast, for the ones that have the port available. For the MVS/AES, it's buying directly from NGDevTeam themselves. After all are sold out, you would be paying ridiculous amounts of money for them.

400 euros for an MVS kit is ridiculous. Especially for something that hasn't had time to inflate over time.