Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I was wondering as well why there has been no updates at all since Oct. 29th. No new videos, no pics, no closing of the pre-order. Strange.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I was wondering as well why there has been no updates at all since Oct. 29th. No new videos, no pics, no closing of the pre-order. Strange.

Yeah I forgot about the preorder I thought they said it would run for two weeks and then be closed.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
Has anyone noticed the official site says "Coming Winter 2015" but the store says "Ships in late 2016"?

Does the "Coming Winter 2015" mean the pre-orders are available?

Hey NG fans,

Sorry for threadnapping - on my Facebook fanpage, you can win some Neo Geo related merchandise. There are two signed Neo XYX soundtracks and 1 signed and framed Last Hope poster up for grabs (and other stuff). Go to my Facebook page and read the instructions. Ideally, also leave my page a like. :) Now please go back to discussing Kraut Buster.

www.facebook.com/soniqfactory

Rafael Dyll
Composer of Last Hope, Gunlord and Neo XYX
(+ some other PS3 stuff)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hey NG fans,

Sorry for threadnapping - on my Facebook fanpage, you can win some Neo Geo related merchandise. There are two signed Neo XYX soundtracks and 1 signed and framed Last Hope poster up for grabs (and other stuff). Go to my Facebook page and read the instructions. Ideally, also leave my page a like. :) Now please go back to discussing Kraut Buster.

Rafael Dyll
(+ some other PS3 stuff)

Hey man, good job on the soundtracks!

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Hey NG fans,

Rafael Dyll
(+ some other PS3 stuff)

Just curious were you involved with music for Kraut Buster and if so what happened?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
How come the AES release is literally 20 EUROS more than MVS?

Being pretty judgmental there XSQ lol, how many of your 3k posts are relevant? Can't always judge a book by its cover. :buttrock:

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
How come the AES release is literally 20 EUROS more than MVS?

Being pretty judgmental there XSQ lol, how many of your 3k posts are relevant? Can't always judge a book by its cover. :buttrock:

If we judge this forums by relevance, then all of them mean nothing. We are centered about a 25-year-old console, we are all not relevant ;)

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
Great comp.

I'm not a Facebook user, if I was - I'd certainly enter & snap your hands off for that signed Last Hope poster, Rafael.
Always loved that artwork, I wonder who designed it.

Anyway, yeah... Sweet stuff & good luck.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
This is a forum, Mr. 10 posts since 2006...

Fuck off Noob. Know to whom you are speaking before you spew your posts, dumbass. You aren't worthy to even respond to a Rafael Dyll post

Hey. I wasn't intending on pretending to be a worthy Neo Geo Forums poster... I'm sorry if this offended anyone. I'm an avid game collector and gamer since the Atari VCS days if that makes me any worthier. ;) I don't usually post, as I only want to intervene if it is of any relevance. So again, sorry if this offended anyone. And thank you for the praise for those that weren't.
As with Kraut Buster - I may or may not disclose something about my participation in the development. But officially, that is up to Tim Hellwig of NG:DEV.TEAM.

Thanks again to everyone who supports me.

Rafael

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Thanks for posting the link - I love the work you've done on the Neo Geo, you've produced some totally amazing tracks.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hey. I wasn't intending on pretending to be a worthy Neo Geo Forums poster... I'm sorry if this offended anyone. I'm an avid game collector and gamer since the Atari VCS days if that makes me any worthier. ;) I don't usually post, as I only want to intervene if it is of any relevance. So again, sorry if this offended anyone. And thank you for the praise for those that weren't.
As with Kraut Buster - I may or may not disclose something about my participation in the development. But officially, that is up to Tim Hellwig of NG:DEV.TEAM.

Thanks again to everyone who supports me.

Rafael

No, you're good man. Not everyone knows who you are.

Stick around - lots of stuff to do here.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Thanks for posting the link - I love the work you've done on the Neo Geo, you've produced some totally amazing tracks.

Agreed. The Gunlord soundtrack in particular is fantastic!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
XSQ lol, how many of your 3k posts are relevant? Can't always judge a book by its cover.
True, but likely more than 11... how are your projects going?

He composed the music for several NG DEV games - relax.
I was relaxed when I posted, should've put a simley in there, so nobody misunderstands my fooling around intentions for beef. And I do like the soundtracks I heard from the NG Dev stuff he was involved in. Still, this is a forum, lots of people here don't have Facebook (me included) and it does work significantly different.

Know to whom you are speaking before you spew your posts, dumbass. You aren't worthy to even respond to a Rafael Dyll post
My (noob) understanding was that it doesn't really matter that much who you are outside of this place for your rep here (aside from serious infractions like scamming etc.). It'd be nice if Rafael kept posting and became part of this community. Until then, I will respect him, but not anymore than any other noob on here. I certainly won't worship him like you seem to do.

I wasn't intending on pretending to be a worthy Neo Geo Forums poster... I'm sorry if this offended anyone. [...] I don't usually post, as I only want to intervene if it is of any relevance. So again, sorry if this offended anyone. [...] Thanks again to everyone who supports me.
Hey. Don't take my comment too seriously, I was only taking a humerus swing at you. Like I said, I like the soundtracks I had the time to check out, you're truly an artist. P.S.: Don't post for relevance, post for fun! (and perhaps helping people out) :D

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
you got me.

Spoiler:
61389_esu7EInsJNtUSv7.jpg

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Rafael

I don't believe Timm has elaborated about why the change in composers, so we may never know unless he chooses to tell us.

As far as your participation, when and if you feel the need to do so, please let us know.

Very much enjoyed your work on their other titles, thank you for responding.