Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Lol, I agree on the 'business plan' bit I'me sure they could make tonnes more money by just regularly reprinting their library. They could also speak to the guys that developed Sturmwind on DC to license their DC protection since that hasn't been properly bypassed yet and needs you to whack your DC at the relevant time in order to fool DC into thinking there was a bad read - if using a copy. The Retro VGS just sounds doomed to fail from the start. If they were building an old style system with old school parts (68000) then I could see a chance of success. But they may as well just stick a Raspberry Pi in there, and just sell the case.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
AES version (normal) can be preordered now. Just seen it on their Facebook.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Did they lower the prices on the Aes games. I could have sworn that the other Aes releases were alot more. I might actually shell out some dough for this one.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I would call that gamer edition now. No LE or anything just the plain game with box and manual. Also no mention of any limitation. Seems they will sell for the next two weeks as many as orders come in.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I decided to go for it. I've never bought a NeoGeo game from them before, just Dreamcast releases, neither have I ever spent this kind of money on a game. Kraut Buster looks like a game I will really enjoy playing though, so I've decided to treat myself just this once.

AESGuy

New Challenger
419 €. Not sure if I should spend that fortune for a new game where I have just seen some pictures and a short movie.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Did they lower the prices on the Aes games. I could have sworn that the other Aes releases were alot more. I might actually shell out some dough for this one.

Not much cheaper but a bit.

XYX LE -> 449 early bird -> 499 regular
Gunlord + Fast Striker -> 439
Razion I can't remember

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
419 isn't cheap but it's better than 499. I guess I wasn't the only one bitching about the price.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I decided to go for it. I've never bought a NeoGeo game from them before, just Dreamcast releases, neither have I ever spent this kind of money on a game. Kraut Buster looks like a game I will really enjoy playing though, so I've decided to treat myself just this once.

Same here. I usually don't shell out this kind of money for a game but I'll give this one a shot.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Same here. I usually don't shell out this kind of money for a game but I'll give this one a shot.

I'm still on the fence. I really wished they would do a DC version but that ain't gonna happen. 419 could go toward a new AV receiver that I've been looking for...

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Not much cheaper but a bit.

XYX LE -> 449 early bird -> 499 regular
Gunlord + Fast Striker -> 439
Razion I can't remember

Razion was 499, still hurts when I think about it lol.
I won't go for this one... it looks like a Google Play 0,79usd game

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Check out the new screen shots. Looks badass that drilling machine chemical sprayers and that battle ship boss.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Yeah shipment in a year or so is really dull. Never ordered one of their games. Do you have to spend the whole amount of cash? I mean 50/50 would be fair IMO.

Oh yes full payment up front & waiting. Its always been like this with all releases. But you will get it if you can deal with those things.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
If the ship date is accurate - then I have no issues. I'd rather have a realistic ship date than wishful thinking. How many hyped indie releases have these optomistic ship dates and then delay after delay...Ghost Blade, Sturmwind, etc.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
New screenshots look pretty cool. That shipyard/factory looks like a cool level.

8man

Administrator
Ordered a Kraut Buster AES gift set for my brother! :D

Metal Slug is our favorite series on the Neo Geo, and Kraut Buster looks awesome!
Can't wait for the 2-player mode, masks, and the crazy fast mutants!

Wonder what the total release count will be? 500?
NGDEV should add extras in the game if they meet or beat the quantity ordered!

100 = add LE extras to the package
200 = add more "mutant" characters
300 = add hidden paths, or Bonus Levels
400 = Release some Action Figures
500 = Supersize 'em!

It would be awesome if the small characters would supersize to "Robo Army size",
and do some hand to hand combat in a bonus area!!

8man

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I've been on the fence but I'm gonna go ahead with Kraut Buster as well. I mean, it can't be worse than MS4, right?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah shipment in a year or so is really dull. Never ordered one of their games. Do you have to spend the whole amount of cash? I mean 50/50 would be fair IMO.

Paypal Credit does interest free for 6 months for all orders over $100. Meaning you're not paying for it all this month, anyway. Not like you'll have your game in 6 months, but paying for it $50 here and there over the next six months at no interest will take a lot of the sting out of the purchase.

And no, I'm skipping on this release... But it looks a hell of a lot better than it did when it was first announced.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
If the ship date is accurate - then I have no issues. I'd rather have a realistic ship date than wishful thinking. How many hyped indie releases have these optomistic ship dates and then delay after delay...Ghost Blade, Sturmwind, etc.

Still waiting on my Mighty Number 9

I've been on the fence but I'm gonna go ahead with Kraut Buster as well. I mean, it can't be worse than MS4, right?

Man I think I've been convinced. My wife always tells me about purchases "buy it you don't like it sell it for your money back, even selling it at 15% less original price you got a chance to try it.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Just checked the ngdevsite this morning, thought it had only just been put up as I didn't receive any notification from signing up to their newsletter.

Managed to order one at least, better to pay £325 than twice that in a years time regretting not buying I suppose :)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Ordered a Kraut Buster AES gift set for my brother! :D

Metal Slug is our favorite series on the Neo Geo, and Kraut Buster looks awesome!
Can't wait for the 2-player mode, masks, and the crazy fast mutants!

Wonder what the total release count will be? 500?
NGDEV should add extras in the game if they meet or beat the quantity ordered!

100 = add LE extras to the package
200 = add more "mutant" characters
300 = add hidden paths, or Bonus Levels
400 = Release some Action Figures
500 = Supersize 'em!

It would be awesome if the small characters would supersize to "Robo Army size",
and do some hand to hand combat in a bonus area!!

8man

HELLO 8MAN WHAT IS THE UPDATE ON YOUR METAL SLUG-THEMED POOL THANK YOU