Konami "Windy" and Namco "Cyberlead"

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm considering selling my Konami "Windy" and Namco "Cyberlead" cabs but have no idea what to ask for them. I've not seen any sold lately on the boards so unsure of the going rates. Both cabs are in good shape and fully functional with no burn, etc..

I could part with them without boards or with the Multi game boards that are in them now.

Cyberlead has a 173 in 1 board in it currently.
Windy has a 465 in 1 Shooter multi board in it.

Cyberlead is fully functional including the outputs on the back, LCD, etc...
Windy doesn't have the original CP, but does have new buttons and Seimitsu joys.

Somehow I ended up phasing out of shmups and its just a shame that they aren't being used other than with the boards listed above.

So how much should I ask and is anyone interested. I can post pics of them later tonight if there are is any interest.

I'd prefer not to ship the cabs and am in the Phoenix area.

Any interest or suggestions on what to ask for them to sell them locally?

-Ford

S

schild

Sending a PM. Might have interest in both. :) I'm in Chandler.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
are you selling the Windy or Windy 2? Pink or blue model. Pretty much though the asking price is really going to be contingent on the condition of the cabinets, monitors, control panels and so on. I personally love Windy cabinets and have been thinking about getting a JVS Windy 2 but they seem pretty hard to obtain these days.

Post the pics though and Im sure people can give you a better idea of price

WeinerDogSunglasses

Ghost of Captain Kidd
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Cool man, haven't seen any Windys for sale here in awhile. Wish I had room for either, I'm in Tempe... :(

Good luck with the sale!

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
setharnott said:
are you selling the Windy or Windy 2? Pink or blue model. Pretty much though the asking price is really going to be contingent on the condition of the cabinets, monitors, control panels and so on. I personally love Windy cabinets and have been thinking about getting a JVS Windy 2 but they seem pretty hard to obtain these days.

Post the pics though and Im sure people can give you a better idea of price

Will post pics tonight for sure.

The Windy is a Windy (pink) monitor is currenty TATED (vertical).

Of course the Cyberlead is JAMMA / JVS with the connectors. I used it with my NAOMI collection.

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I asked Matsu what they would be worth since he's the only person I know who has sold these cabs in the last year or two.

I'll post asking prices tonight with pics and details on each cab.

S

schild

I'll post asking prices tonight with pics and details on each cab.

At the moment I'm terribly happy that other folks from AZ have not chimed in ^_^

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have received PM's from others as well as some interest from one of the locals not from the post.

As I mentioned previously I reached out to Matsu who is the only person I know who has sold either of these cabs in the last year or two. He suggested prices in the $700 range for the Cyberlead and $650 for the Windy without gameboards. and I'm cool with selling them without the multi boards.

I'd be inclined to sell them at lower prices say maybe $650 for the Cyberlead and $600 for the Windy of course theres room to fudge arround a bit.

The Cyberlead as I mentioned before is in perfect working order including the LCD and the NTSC outputs on the back of the cab. I currently have a coin button rigged as I didnt have any Yen to use. No extra holed were put in the cab for the button and its just a matter of moving the leads back to the mech to put it back to original.

The Windy is also intact minus not having the original CP. It currently has an Astro CP with new Seimitsu joys. The only modification to speak of is a VGA connector was added to it. I used it for about a year with a DC connected to play vertical SHMUPS.

Here are some pics please excuse the craptacular pics

HPIM0509.JPG

HPIM0510.JPG

HPIM0507.JPG

HPIM0511.JPG

HPIM0512.JPG

HPIM0508.JPG

HPIM0515.JPG

HPIM0517.JPG

HPIM0513.JPG

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks Albert!

I'm going to have to suspend the sales of the cabs at least for the next couple of days though.

It seems I've contracted the MRSA strain of staph and am contageous at the moment. The good news is that I havent touched the cabs so they are cootie free.

I'll post back when I am able to show the cabs.