KOFXIII ART GALORE

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
It's difficult reading Shito posts, because he omits certain words that drastically change the meaning of his sentences, and I hate trying to piece together what he really means.

I seriously apologize for that. :(

Not even mentioning the enormous amount of typos I plague my message with, again I apologize.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I seriously apologize for that. :(

Not even mentioning the enormous amount of typos I plague my message with, again I apologize.

No need to apologize. Never stop being Shito.

PS - I could probably study Italian for 10 years and still not speak/write it correctly.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
No need to apologize. Never stop being Shito.

PS - I could probably study Italian for 10 years and still not speak/write it correctly.

Thank you for your kind words. As a matter of fact, reading and writing on this very board is also an English language exercise for me. :)

On topic though: Taiso just wrote some really refreshing posts. Great observations.

He almost always does. :)

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
BTW, enough with spamming this thread

That's a mindbendingly ironic statement, given your propensity for cluttering up every single goddamn KOF-related thread with your inane prattle.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Mh, no. Usually is ppl having fun bashing me with random arguments that clutter up every single goddam KOF-related thread. Run a search and you'll see how many informative post I've done in KOF threads. :)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The level of venom in this thread is completely disproportionate to the topic being discussed. Unlax, Duece. Unlaaaaaaaaaaax. BTW, congrats on being published.

HOLY SHIT!!!!! WTF!!!! How did a thread about KOF art turn into Shito and whether or not he is an asshole, or his opinions and why he thinks everything he says is fact. Personally I dont care either way. Can any thread here at Neo-Geo forums stay on topic for more than three posts.

Sorry guys I had to let that out.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
HOLY SHIT!!!!! WTF!!!! How did a thread about KOF art turn into Shito and whether or not he is an asshole, or his opinions and why he thinks everything he says is fact. Personally I dont care either way. Can any thread here at Neo-Geo forums stay on topic for more than three posts.

HELLO RAWDOGLEWIS FROM NEW JERSEY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE! :)

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
It's great to see when someone express some logical, documented, educated points can just be countered by 'he's an asshole' argument.

For god's sake, it's not that I say 'NONA ART IS GREAT BECAUSE I LIKE IT YOU STFU'. No. I try to explain what 'greatness' in art means starting from both a technical/academical point of view (brushwork style, colouring pattern, etc) and a symbolist, purely art point of view.

Having studied art, being educated about the matter one discusses, making logical -and thus kind of solid- points equates to 'be an asshole' in your book?

It's more that you're an asshole for thinking artistic merit may be determined objectively, specifically by yourself.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member

A valiant effort, but all for naught.

Here there will always be dragons.

DJ Long Cat

Armored Scrum Object
george_clooney.jpg

Fucking Clooney face

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Shut the hell up. Shinkiro's Dr. House looks totally different.

george_clooney_8.jpg