KOF XIII Steam version in latest Humble Bundle

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Damn now I wish I had not purchased kofxiii during the Steam summer sale! Oh well, it was easily worth the $10 IMHO.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Sweet, just scooped it. Thanks for the heads up!

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Nice tip! Hope to see some of you peeps playing online!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Is the PC version suffering from filtered character sprites like the console ports?!

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Is the PC version suffering from filtered character sprites like the console ports?!

I can't check until I'm home from work, but I'm going to assume it's arcade perfect since the actual arcade board is run from on windows.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Just installed it, seems to have some sprite blurring, like from stretching at 1920x1080. No idea how it looked at the arcades though or if there's any other graphics options. All I saw was resolution options.

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
Thanks for heads up on this deal. Doesn't seem like you can avoid the blurring from what I saw in the options... Course it might have something to do with not playing at my monitor's native resolution. I didn't notice any 16:10 options.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Just scooped this and was going to make sure there was at least a thread about it. I love this game and wish it got more support. Paid 6 bucks and I'm curious as to what the other games will be...usually it's pretty decent stuff to push for a larger number, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

fernandeath

Morden's Lackey
Am I the only one who does not like to see a 'big' game like KoF XIII among those indie titles in humble bundle ?
It shouldn't be in there. It doesn't belong in there.

Ha, tons of much bigger games find their way into Humble Bundles. You're in the minority to think a KOF is anything special.

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
I wish all the games were still DRM free. Oh well. I already have KOF XIII, but the other games look interesting, so I picked them up. Thanks for the tip!

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Cool just redeemed it, dont mind paying less than 7 bucks for this, glad it worked for the UK too.