KOF XIII producer doesn't know what to develop.... seriously? Make KOFXIV, duh!

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
I feel like I'm on the RB2 and RBS island. Don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVE Garou... but RB2 and RBS are both fun, interesting and SHARP looking games. I feel like they were criminally overlooked.

There with you. Garou had great features, but boring characters and dark uninviting graphics.

RBS & RB2 were unique to play and kept the fun of earlier FF games. Would be dope if a new 3D rendered FF game came out (think the new Guilty Gear) with huge fucking sprites and over the top moves.

But SNKP seems to have lost their hard edge. Do you think the same crazy/ballsy minds work there made Beast Busters? Nope. It's office girls making whatever lame-ass cell phone games SNKP is stamping it's name on.

SNK is a corpse being paraded around like Weekend at Bernie's.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
They need to find Garou 2 thats meant to be 70 percent finished and finish that off and either ruin it completely or make it great.... either way i want the chance to play it

fernandeath

Morden's Lackey
Garou 2 would be great indeed.
But would it be a full retail release or a digital/ downloadable title ?

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
I feel like I'm on the RB2 and RBS island. Don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVE Garou... but RB2 and RBS are both fun, interesting and SHARP looking games. I feel like they were criminally overlooked.

I'll take all the Real Bouts over Garou any day. Garou is great, but the RB's are stellar. Including RBFF.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Like others have said here: RB series > Garou. RB series are the best fighters on the Neo imo.

I love all 3 for different reasons, but objectively speaking, I think RB2 is the best of the three...

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Am I alone on the Garou boat?

Anyway, I think KOFXIII is a spectacular game...easily one of (if not THE) best fighting games of this console generation. If they do decide to make a sequel or something similar, they just have to market it right to brainwash the people like Capcom did with SF4. The difference would be that they would actually be playing a good game though. :)

they need to do a rebalance to KOFXIII now that EVO 2013 is over, Its time to add a few more characters and fix the low tiers in the game. that way SNK will have ample time to work on a new KOF game, while everyone continues to play XIII at a competitive level.