KoF XIII Port this Winter

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Maybe an exclusive pachinko style game for the NGX. That would be sooooooo awesome!

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Got the chance to play against madkof today. Team cafeid attended one of the local tournaments in Abu Dhabi yesterday that featured SF4 and KOF13. Today, they are playing casuals in the place they are staying in, and a lot of players came over too.

I only played best of 5 with madkof. I could tell he wasn't playing serious, but I managed to reach his 3rd character in the first two matches. He OCV'ed with Mai in the 3rd match.

They are still playing now in their rooms, and the streaming can be found here:

http://www.twitch.tv/falcon_arena

Last edited:

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Got the chance to play against madkof today. Team cafeid attended one of the local tournaments in Abu Dhabi yesterday that featured SF4 and KOF13. Today, they are playing casuals in the place they are staying in, and a lot of players came over too.

Thanks for the link, I love watching good players going at it in this game.

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
KOFs 98 and 2002 UM are also on that list.

I just don't know how much of a market there is for fighting games with the Steam crowd, let alone niche ones like KOF.

Reality Check

World Hero
The trailer for the Steam version has been leaked. Just type King of Fighters in the Steam search engine to find it

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
GGPO has a pretty large user base, especially for KOF titles. The only thing that could hold back this game on Steam is that you will actually have to pay for something. If the online code is any better than the console versions you might see me online.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
come on its SNK, i have zero hopes for the netcode to be any better... if anything im hoping its climax version, that's it

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
At least the sprites are going to look so much better than the blurry buttfuck of a mess that are the console versions. If you download the original kof 13 on the PC and compare it to the console version, you will know what I am talking about. The arcade version does not have blurry, rough sprites to begin with. The sprites will be shown in their true form. I highly doubt if the netcode will be any better though. This is SNKP we are talking about. No one plays the console version online.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
At least the sprites are going to look so much better than the blurry buttfuck of a mess that are the console versions. If you download the original kof 13 on the PC and compare it to the console version, you will know what I am talking about. The arcade version does not have blurry, rough sprites to begin with. The sprites will be shown in their true form. I highly doubt if the netcode will be any better though. This is SNKP we are talking about. No one plays the console version online.

Who cares, dude...the game is old as fuck.

stfu and move along.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug

Fighting games never look better on PC most of the time they look worst and the fighting games that are PC exclusive all look like crap compared to console

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I'm not a Steam fan as I don't support any sort of DRM but I would double dip on this game if they brought it to WiiU, just so I had an excuse to bust out my TvC stick again. Currently I play on the PS3 with my HRAP V3-SA.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
Who cares, dude...the game is old as fuck.

stfu and move along.

You can't handle the truth.

Fighting games never look better on PC most of the time they look worst and the fighting games that are PC exclusive all look like crap compared to console

Ahahaha, keep exposing yourself. What board does KOF 13 run on and what architecture was it based on again? Exactly....:lol:

Elder

NEST Puppet
Really hoping that netcode turns out to be better than on console. Pre-ordered mine just now :)