KoF XIII Port this Winter

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Billy. Kane. Not my favorite design, but he's a natural counter for Raiden and could conceivable give K' issues, so simply adding him is instant game balancing provided he isn't broken himself *cough 2002 cough*.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
http://kof-uk.blogspot.com/2011/06/billy-kane-in-kofxiii.html

Budqf-630x1050.jpg

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Glad to see him back, and glad to see the company still has enough life left in them for another character. =)

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Very impressive combo vid.

From the little tinkering I did with Hwa, he has a very strong 'Adon' vibe going on. The same kind of aerial mind games and whatnot to get inside your foe's head. Seemed like a lot more fun to play than I would have initially thought he'd be.

Thanks for posting.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
You can also say that Hwa, just like Malin, has a strong Choi gameplay feel. Both being Choi substitute, that is. :)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This dude is my hero.

I almost got off on this shit....

Fucking release this game already, guys!

MOTHER FUCKER

I wanted to main Hwa if he was good, just because I love the charater and all. Seeing this puts me at ease, and makes me want to get good as fuck with him.

God, please let this be playable online.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
MOTHER FUCKER

I wanted to main Hwa if he was good, just because I love the charater and all. Seeing this puts me at ease, and makes me want to get good as fuck with him.

God, please let this be playable online.

The Shen video had a 100% and 2 95%s. He is looking more and more like Haiji Mibu in action.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I tried to learn Shen in KOF12. I just couldn't get anywhere with him. Not my style of character, I guess.

No idea who Haiji Mibu is, either :\

Hwa with genei-jin is sweet

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
God damn, I've watched that Hwa Jai combo video like 10 times now. This is going to be the greatest fighter in the last 10 years.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
dang it took a video for ya'll to want to use him? I wanted to use him off the bat! Then again I like weird looking characters. A bald headed drunkard sounds like a character that I'd use.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I said I wanted to main him from the beginning. Unless you were talking about somebody else.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
dang it took a video for ya'll to want to use him? I wanted to use him off the bat! Then again I like weird looking characters. A bald headed drunkard sounds like a character that I'd use.

Ay, I've been a Hwa fan right from the beginning. That ugly mug and sadistic fighting style is OG SNK....he's Genan reborn.

All those swishy bishies and little girls with magical powarz and then there's the ONE guy in the lineup who is a grimey alcoholic philipino kickboxer who grew up in the jungle eating cobras and works as a mechanic to pay the bills.

And apparently many of his mid-air specials can be done backwards after jumping over a dudes head!
Taiso's on the money....awesome mind games as well as vicious rushdown and crossups.

Wes maining him will be something to shit yourself over.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Well alrighty then guys, we need to create the Hwa Jai shooting team.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I wanna mess with this game more.

BTW Wes. Shen was one of my best characters in KOF 12. Him and Andy were my faves. I loved the rugged style of 12's clash, but they got rid of clash. Sort of a ashame a dumbed down version isnt available or something. It had layers of depth in a game with so little variety wise. =/

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hwa Jai & Joe Higashi could have been in FF and Kof series like Ryu & Ken.... Too bad they didn't set it in their games from the start! Joe mister niceguy, and Hwa Jai the villain !!!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I wanna mess with this game more.

BTW Wes. Shen was one of my best characters in KOF 12. Him and Andy were my faves. I loved the rugged style of 12's clash, but they got rid of clash. Sort of a ashame a dumbed down version isnt available or something. It had layers of depth in a game with so little variety wise. =/

Man, I haven't played KOF12 in over a year, I think. I went to look for it to brush up some, but I can't even find it. I'd buy it again, but I think I'll just wait for 13. I tried to get into Shen, but I guess I couldn't learn how to use him on my own. I should probably watch some videos or something, but then again, I think there's going to be so many others I'm going to want to use in 13 that it won't even matter. Hwa is definitely going on the team, as is Billy. I'm still unsure who to round the team out with...maybe Kim, since he's been one of my favorite characters since 1992. Who knows, though? All that shit can change when I finally get it. I can't wait to play this game. It's going to be awesome. I'm fucking PRAYING for it to be playable online. I don't even care if I gotta pay an extra $50 for a code to do so; as long as it works, I'll be happy.

Changed avatar/sig to reflect my SNK fanboyism from the early 90s.