KOF XIII News from Ingnition Entertainment

bemanicho1

Ninja Combat Warrior
I think I might get this when it comes out, provided I have a PS3 by then. It looks fun with or without good netcode. I just hope they fixed all the gameplay bugs and stuff.

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
...the netcode of KOF XII is horrible compared to Street Fighter IV or Sper SF IV, that's the reason why i stoped playing the game. I have a lot of friends who wants to play vs-fighting games with me but only on the weekends, so during the week i want to play online battles. I will buy thei sgame only when the netcode is nearly as good as the one of SSFIV, otherwise it makes no sens to buy a vs-fighting game... i mean who wants to play story or challenge mode 1000 times?:glee:

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
From the videos I've seen, XIII looks very promising, especially compared to XII. I'm hoping the console release turns out well, I might actually consider buying it...

Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Mega Shock!!
Hey guys, I'm an Editor and Journalist for a gaming/pop-culture website and I'm a huge fan of the Neo in general. I know a couple of people over at Ignition Entertainment and stopped by their booth at this years E3. Like most of you I am dying to get my hands on The King of Fighters XIII, but it was mysteriously absent. I reliable source from Ignition did give me a little info as far as what is going on and I wanted to share it with the community. I also put together a couple of combo tutorials from KOF XII for the fun of it. Check it all out:

http://www.nfamousgamers.com/column/zach-starr/king-fighters-xiii-news-and-combo-tutorials

Judging from what I've seen, I think we can trust this guy. He isn't claiming anything out of this world, he is just saying that ignition is porting the game over to the states and that they will improve the netcode.

Just one quick question then, any time frame of when the game is expected to come to the states? Will it come out for both the ps3 and 360? And as of now, is Ignition still in talks to bring the game over here??

Regardless, thanks for the news.

Last edited: