KOF XI newest character (they're coming as water)

robert-gamble

Armored Scrum Object
http://www.cyberfanatix.com/img/news/kofxi/kik/15.jpg?PHPSESSID=53c7ca0330d4a4e7609e37395a0e0bb4

On this picture the mystery character is doing the orochinagi towards the left.. On the gif posted by hermegildo KYO is doing it towards the right.

BIG DIFFERENCE

I think it's obvious that it's a new character.. How else would you explain this?

Like Orochi TVkun I know alot about SNK games, KoF in particular. I've been playing KoF since I got a HK multicart for the original gameboy that had a version of Mortal Kombat hacked up into KoF '94 which was even better than the Neogeo version as it had fatalities, Sub Zero and Goku! This game got me hooked! I got the PSX versions of all of the KoF games I could find but was dissapointed that none of them had the great features that my KoF '94 for gameboy had. The Danger Moves are nice but don't really compare to fatalities and whilst the official KoF games have "something for the lads" in characters like Mai my gameboy KoF '94 went one better with pictures of naked ladies in the background whilst you fight!!

I am hoping that the mystery character in this screenshot is Son Goku and that SNK are finally starting to catch up with the HK pirates who produced my favourite ever KoF game. I've not read anything about Sub Zero or Donald Duck being in KoF IX but maybe they are still hidden, waiting to be discovered! :) I've not seen any naked ladies in it either (and no Mai even!) but perhaps that will be next years big feature!

K

Krizalid_99v2

Oh darn. I was hoping it would be Homer Simpson. D'oh!

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
krakov said:
Yeah, I owned that port. Only good thing about it is the big art-gallery.
Also, it was one of the $10 games that came out around the transition point from PS1 to PS2. And for that amount, you could do much, much worse.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
OK... mistaking a Kim sprite for Bob Wilson was one thing. I'll give you that one. But this is a no brainer... and to think that this particular character isn't Kyo all because he's wearing new clothes is just ridiculous. If you haven't noticed, a lot of the costumes for certain characters change. Look at Athena's sprites from year to year and you'll see a slightly different dress every year.

But it doesn't mean that she's a new character.

It's one thing to be mistaken... but to beat it in the ground and to act as if you know more than everyone around here is just wrong.

H

hermegildo

This thread was started before the other one.

As I said, he was just trying to annoy people with the Bob Wilson thing, that's why people went straight to flames there.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
VinylBoy said:
OK... mistaking a Kim sprite for Bob Wilson was one thing. I'll give you that one. But this is a no brainer... and to think that this particular character isn't Kyo all because he's wearing new clothes is just ridiculous. If you haven't noticed, a lot of the costumes for certain characters change. Look at Athena's sprites from year to year and you'll see a slightly different dress every year.

But it doesn't mean that she's a new character.

It's one thing to be mistaken... but to beat it in the ground and to act as if you know more than everyone around here is just wrong.
Nooooooooow you understand... why everyone jumped on him right away in the Bob thread. But what you still seem to miss is that in the Bob thread, he said he never thought it was Bob in the first place; he was just fucking around spamming, because he was mad at what happened to him in this thread.

fusion24

n00b
three guesses, evolved kyo [more powerful] or yuki grown up [ kyo's little playboy] or shingo, remeber back in kof2003 or was it nest saga after the ending saisu kusanagi comes to offer him lessons in the kusanagi arts. :eek_2:

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
SouthtownKid said:
Nooooooooow you understand... why everyone jumped on him right away in the Bob thread. But what you still seem to miss is that in the Bob thread, he said he never thought it was Bob in the first place; he was just fucking around spamming, because he was mad at what happened to him in this thread.

My oops...
I didn't know that he actually did this before. It's hard for me to read every thread around here between power shots of Grey Goose and bumps of crystal meth. :eek_2:

Kidding of course... or am I? :D

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
VinylBoy said:
My oops...
I didn't know that he actually did this before. It's hard for me to read every thread around here between power shots of Grey Goose and bumps of crystal meth. :eek_2:

Kidding of course... or am I? :D
I was about to feel better about myself, until you said 'kidding'. I'm going to get a flashlight and go mow the lawn now.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
robert-gamble said:
I know alot about SNK games, KoF in particular. I've been playing KoF since I got a HK multicart for the original gameboy that had a version of Mortal Kombat hacked up into KoF '94 which was even better than the Neogeo version as it had fatalities, Sub Zero and Goku!

huh?

I think I just got stupider.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
robert-gamble said:
http://www.cyberfanatix.com/img/news/kofxi/kik/15.jpg?PHPSESSID=53c7ca0330d4a4e7609e37395a0e0bb4

On this picture the mystery character is doing the orochinagi towards the left.. On the gif posted by hermegildo KYO is doing it towards the right.

BIG DIFFERENCE

I think it's obvious that it's a new character.. How else would you explain this?

Like Orochi TVkun I know alot about SNK games, KoF in particular. I've been playing KoF since I got a HK multicart for the original gameboy that had a version of Mortal Kombat hacked up into KoF '94 which was even better than the Neogeo version as it had fatalities, Sub Zero and Goku! This game got me hooked! I got the PSX versions of all of the KoF games I could find but was dissapointed that none of them had the great features that my KoF '94 for gameboy had. The Danger Moves are nice but don't really compare to fatalities and whilst the official KoF games have "something for the lads" in characters like Mai my gameboy KoF '94 went one better with pictures of naked ladies in the background whilst you fight!!

I am hoping that the mystery character in this screenshot is Son Goku and that SNK are finally starting to catch up with the HK pirates who produced my favourite ever KoF game. I've not read anything about Sub Zero or Donald Duck being in KoF IX but maybe they are still hidden, waiting to be discovered! :) I've not seen any naked ladies in it either (and no Mai even!) but perhaps that will be next years big feature!
montagesoooHardGay.jpg