KOF: MI Limited Edition Coming To The US! (Now with the first pic the US edition)

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
"Okay!"

I will finally get to throw my hat just like Terry.

Definitely will preorder this for the extras.

barf

Maxima's Barber
Next game will be terry's MOTW coat ? :)
Have fun cosplay-ing with SNKP~ yeepies~

Jagull

n00b
dakingofzumunda said:
"Okay!"

I will finally get to throw my hat just like Terry.

Definitely will preorder this for the extras.
lol

be sure to wear some Converse shoes :P

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
I can't wait for it to come out it will worth every last penny of it. Hehe I would love the term "Fatal Fury" logo on the hat because its will give us the lime-light chance. :cool:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I booked my special edition MI copy for $50 today at gamestop. They haven't received the hats yet, so I'm supposed to check back.

KDash31987

Overtop Pathfinder
I just got back back from GameStop, they said that they are only getting the Limited Edition, the price they gave me was $49.99.

Visuatrox

NEST Puppet
Anyone know yet if KOF: MI Limited Edition +hat is going to be avaible from other places than Gamestop too?

KDash31987

Overtop Pathfinder
Visuatrox said:
Anyone know yet if KOF: MI Limited Edition +hat is going to be avaible from other places than Gamestop too?

Not yet, but as soon as I get any info, I'll post it up.

KDash31987

Overtop Pathfinder
EBGames has posted the first image of the free Terry Bogard baseball cap.

242013x.jpg

EDIT: I now also included this image in my first post.

Last edited:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I booked mine like the day this thread was started and gamestop didn't have the hat, and as of today they still didn't have it. The salesman wasn't sure when they were going to get it, said it might be released with the release of the game.

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Wow... I've been outta the loop for a few months... this is my first time seeing/hearing this... it's a must-have for every Terry fan! I GOTTA get it!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
We should have a contest: best photo of a member wearing the hat in a public setting, with normal people around.

Double points for in a bar or church.

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
Ah, another "one size fits all" baseball cap that wont fit my gargantuan conan o'brien sized head :/

KDash31987

Overtop Pathfinder
Further proof that the limited edition is coming to the US.

http://www.gamestats.com/objects/567/567896/

Available at many retailers in Japan and the US as part of a limited edition that also includes a King of Fighters: MI book and special DVD, as well as a Terry Bogard hat.

And also these:

http://www.bestprices.com/cgi-bin/vlink/828862200136IE.html

http://www.dvdempire.com/exec/v4_it...&item_id=628274&userid=00000397167202&redir=1

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.a...m=50018931&Type=PI&Category=Games&dcaid=17194

Last edited:

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
gamejunkie said:
I booked mine like the day this thread was started and gamestop didn't have the hat, and as of today they still didn't have it. The salesman wasn't sure when they were going to get it, said it might be released with the release of the game.

they told me to check back the 1st week of OCT :spock:

KDash31987

Overtop Pathfinder
Phil ver0 (TFF) said:
Anyone got info on the DVD?

It is going to be the same as the Japanese and Korean DVD (interviews, some other behind the scenes stuff), but now in English.

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
KDash31987 said:
It is going to be the same as the Japanese and Korean DVD (interviews, some other behind the scenes stuff), but now in English.

Hm. That's better than nothing... but still... i'd LOVE to see either a new Fatal Fury anime, or a King of Fighters anime. I'm plannin' on doin' a music video for the next anime convention I go to... I need more footage, darn it!! :very_ang: Heck... I wouldn't even mind if the DVD took a page outta Capcom's book, and included the Fatal Fury animes on it... Gawd, i'm such a Terry Bogard fanboy... *Pops Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition into his PS2*

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
KDash31987 said:

I heard it was actually going to be an Engrish release... :D

KDash31987

Overtop Pathfinder
From KOF Cyberfanatics:

EBGames have updated their KOF Maximum Impact pre-order page with pictures of Terry Bogard hat.

Click HERE to view the page.

Remember, you will get free hat and other goodies, if you order Special Editing of KOF Maximum Impact for PS2. Read the update of September 05, 2004 for details.

Source

PS: yes, we saw your post again, KDash31987! :)

And if you this remukhan, thanks, and your welcome to use anything I post here on your site.