KOF 96 Unused Moves Video

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Cool thing I saw on youtube. Check em out. The funny thing is that they finished making them for later KOF's. My belief is that production time to get 96 out ran short, so they just cut out all the work for the final super's. Could be that or they just cut them all out due to pollution factors. The damage is insane on SDM variations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNc_x_M_QUM&feature=related

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Old hat, but still cool. I even heard their was a hacked cart with the finished code, but could be false.

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
I love Kensou's @ 2:50. By the way, is Krauser doing a f-ing cartwheel? Jesus…

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Cool thing I saw on youtube. Check em out. The funny thing is that they finished making them for later KOF's. My belief is that production time to get 96 out ran short, so they just cut out all the work for the final super's. Could be that or they just cut them all out due to pollution factors. The damage is insane on SDM variations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNc_x_M_QUM&feature=related

Those moves seem too drawn out, which was something I didn't care too much for in a lot of later DMs. My favorite DMs were the stylish ones, like Revolver Spark and K's blackout. Not the ones that rehash special moves into a Killer Instinct automatic custom combo.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Those moves seem too drawn out, which was something I didn't care too much for in a lot of later DMs. My favorite DMs were the stylish ones, like Revolver Spark and K's blackout. Not the ones that rehash special moves into a Killer Instinct automatic custom combo.

Me too.

But, back in the day, I was floored the first time I saw Kim's DM in Fatal Fury 2. That shit was wild.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I liked Ryo's strange dive move around 1.03.

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
I liked Ryo's strange dive move around 1.03.

It was cool, yes. Still, it couldn't possibly redeem him from that obnoxious Hadouken parade. By the time he got to four I just leaned back and said "oh, for fuck's sake....".

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Yea, a little over kill.
Like it was said previously,
some of these were just too over the top and tedious.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
What's more interesting in the KOF96 rom are the secret endings for the Kyo-Iori-Chizuru Team and Goenitz team, all with complete english (and spanish) translation, and stuff. :)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Too drawn out and most of them just look stupid, like krausers for example. Leonas was decent IMO.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Interesting but I can see why they were left out. Way too much damage and hits to be fair I suppose.