kof 2004 (secret beta test)

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
even if it is bullshit, how can you predict what playmore are going to next? they got engrish in the brain.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Some parts sound believable and some parts sound very off. If its fake the fake posts are getting better and better

Vince2K

Crazed MVS Addict
OrochiEddie said:
If its fake the fake posts are getting better and better

And don't forget it's about Playmore. And Playmore games are getting worst and worst :D

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Outside of Neo-Wave, no they're not getting worse. :p

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
They´re not getting worse.

Fygee said:

Not even NeoWave. It´s lazy, but it´s still 2002 + grooves.

SVC - average
SS5 - good
SS5S - pretty good
KOF 2003 - pretty good
NeoWave - good
KOF:MI - good

Fukattie

Banned
oh god, ya'll just now finding out about this load of shit? same goes for snk-capcom.

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
SnairDogg said:
The people that post at snkneogeousaconsumer.com are fags.
OFF TOPIC: I have been posting there, trying to find something cool about it, but unfortunately, there isn't anything that could be considered even remotely cool. Most of the users are annoying 14 year olds who can't afford an AES and bitch and moan for Playmore to remake older SNK games or to release them all in a bundle pack or some stupid shit like that. However, the worst part about it has to be the fact that Haohmaru of Wind has an account there. :( Oh the fucking agony.

ON TOPIC: The information presented in this thread is just plain retarded. Look at the "Millennium Team". Obviously Kula was going to be brought back into the series in '04, so that fact alone debunks this whole topic. Whatevar.

KDash31987

Overtop Pathfinder
squareh4t3r said:
OFF TOPIC: I have been posting there, trying to find something cool about it, but unfortunately, there isn't anything that could be considered even remotely cool. Most of the users are annoying 14 year olds who can't afford an AES and bitch and moan for Playmore to remake older SNK games or to release them all in a bundle pack or some stupid shit like that. However, the worst part about it has to be the fact that Haohmaru of Wind has an account there. :( Oh the fucking agony..

If you don't like the site, then why do you post there so often?

sQuareh4t3r

KDash31987 said:
If you don't like the site, then why do you post there so often?
The board lacks cynical assholes, so I picked up the torch and ran with it.

dreaggan

Cro ords, ,
This fighter selection is too strange to be "fan made". I think it's credible for a Playmore selection.

Fygee

20 Year Member
OFF TOPIC: I have been posting there, trying to find something cool about it, but unfortunately, there isn't anything that could be considered even remotely cool. Most of the users are annoying 14 year olds who can't afford an AES and bitch and moan for Playmore to remake older SNK games or to release them all in a bundle pack or some stupid shit like that. However, the worst part about it has to be the fact that Haohmaru of Wind has an account there. Oh the fucking agony.

New official forums of any kind usually attract crap newbies, particularly ones without any kind of moderators to keep things clean and effeicient.

Once moderators are in place and the board establishes itself, things will get better.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Where port users and PS2/X-Box fans can be endlessly abused? Don't think they'd care for that. ;)

sQuareh4t3r

Fygee said:
Where port users and PS2/X-Box fans can be endlessly abused? Don't think they'd care for that. ;)
Indeed. It's really annoying having the 15-year-olds begging for common Neo titles to be remade for the PS2 or Xbox, simply because they are too lazy to get a job sacking groceries or something to buy an AES and the games they want. I usually go around instigating arguments to try to make the place mildly entertaining, but even that gets old after a couple of posts. Forums on a site like that is just a terrible idea overall...

Fygee

20 Year Member
Annoying as it is, I guess its a good thing that the Neo games are reaching a new, younger audience. Even if they just support the ports, that's still good news becuase that's more money in SNKP's pockets, and less people playing only ROMs because they can't afford, or don't want to buy an AES.

sQuareh4t3r

I could see some use for the forums after the Atomiswave ports come out on PS2/Xbox, but right now, it's just a really crappy marketing tool that isn't really marketing anything.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Dio_Brando said:
They´re not getting worse.

Not even NeoWave. It´s lazy, but it´s still 2002 + grooves.

SVC - ass
SS5 - good
SS5S - pretty good
KOF 2003 - pretty good
NeoWave - mugen shit inferior port
KOF:MI - 3d crap

Fixed for you, sir

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Fygee said:

Never say such a thing. Gods are listening, you know.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
materia said:
You are such an old school neo geo fanboy. It's disgusting :annoyed:

You know this board is called NEO-GEO.com for a reason, don't you? :lol: