KOF 2004 MVS Cart on ebay?!

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Shito said:
What he said period.

What about Ghostlop? :rolleyes:

There's no way I'm spending even 50$ shipped on that, but when TEH ROMZ are out it will be worth a try. I'm wondering if the "changed" the final boss like in CTHD.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
At least the hackers had to do some work on their own to "create" this game, unlike Ghostlop, that was just copied, pasted and sold...

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
At least the hackers had to do some work on their own to "create" this game, unlike Ghostlop, that was just copied, pasted and sold...

We're not talking commercial etics and morals here, just originality of a CODE.

A proto is original code.

A hack is fucked-up code.

I can't get how you couldn't get it. It's so simple...

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
Kenny Boy said:
He didn't actually scam me, but I did win an auction from him. It was a Neo Mr. Do! MVS cart. It had a cheap BIN, which led me to believe it was a boot. I asked if it was a boot, simply refund my money & don't send the game.

He gave me a refund :)

S#!+ ... I bought a MVS Mr. Do! cart from him recently and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Based on what Kenny Boy and Chris1 are saying, odds are I'll end up with a boot. Guess I'll verify that and get ready to request a refund.

Damn buttmonkey scammers...why isn't there a list of known boot dealers? I know plenty about Japhei but had no clue about this schmuck.
:blow_top:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member

I was planning on buying one too...
Anyone have a REAL one?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Caveat emptor with ju707and bbytcy if the auction states untested is because its broken , if theres no pictures theres a reason , if a needed part isnt listed in the auction your not gonna get it , if you email them a question they may not answer you back . When you buy from them keep the item on a list they may "forget" to send .

Id rather deal with casey or japhei again then these guy if possible at least he usually writes you back and will be honest usually about if its a boot or not .
I know you guys hate his guts but ive had better luck with him then them .

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Hey Lithy.

FrostbayneAucti said:
So has anyone played this? is it any good?

Yes, I own it. I will send lithy some good pics in a couple hours. There is some full frontal nudity in the background and some really nice animated backgrounds. It's really nicely done, I can't say that playmore would have done as well if 04 would have been on the MVS. Sad but true, hey it's better than the alternative in my opinion, which is nothing at all since the mvs has been abandoned.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
T_Smallz said:
Yes, I own it. I will send lithy some good pics in a couple hours. There is some full frontal nudity in the background and some really nice animated backgrounds. It's really nicely done, I can't say that playmore would have done as well if 04 would have been on the MVS. Sad but true, hey it's better than the alternative in my opinion, which is nothing at all since the mvs has been abandoned.

So are the backgrounds the only change on this Cart? No rainbow edition, no shrinking fighters, nothing??

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
Xavier said:
Caveat emptor with ju707and bbytcy... When you buy from them keep the item on a list they may "forget" to send.

Funny you should mention that. After winning Mr. Do! from ju707 I waited 2 weeks and nothing came in. Emailed him and asked for a tracking # for the package. He replied that the package must have been lost and that he'd send another cart out to me. Seemed odd that a seller would have no problem sending multiple copies of the same game out...

Looks like UPS delivered the package today; guess I'll go home to take pics and let the experts here determine if it's a boot :rolleyes:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
praedicator said:
T Smallz- where did you get an MVS version of SSVS?

I think he bought one thegreathopper was selling in ebay.

In the flyer it says you can change your size and the team you fight against if you lose... Are those, and the backgrounds, the only differences?

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I don't think this is a hack of any particular KOF. It reminds me of KOF 2003 because of the large srpites, but they definately put a lot of time and effort into this game. It is as polished and different if not more so than any SNK KOF release. I particularly like the darker themes of the game. This is nothing like the cheesy efforts of CTHD...