Kof 2003 Official Logo!!!

JC10001

Zero's Secretary
lithy said:
As I understand now there are 3 KOF games in development

SNKP is developing KOF2003 for the MVS hardware
SNKP is developing KOF3D supposedly for PS2
Sammy is developing KOF Un-named for the Atomiswave

I'm pretty sure KOF3D and the Atomiswave KOF are one in the same. The Atomiswave is perfectly capable of producing 3D graphics as it is a Dreamcast based board. Pictures of the 3D Atomiswave games can be found here . I think a lot of people are expecting the KOF3D game to be PS2 based b/c it is being released on the PS2 but that isn't necessarily the case. Just take a look at Guily Gear X for proof of that.

There is another 3D fighter coming out on Atomiswave soon too. I can't remember the name but I've seen pics.

And I think the KOF2003 logo is one of the best in years, if not the best ever.

Last edited:

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
JC10001 said:
I'm pretty sure KOF3D and the Atomiswave KOF are one in the same. The Atomiswave is perfectly capable of producing 3D graphics as it is a Dreamcast based board. Pictures of the 3D Atomiswave games can be found here . I think a lot of people are expecting the KOF3D game to be PS2 based b/c it is being released on the PS2 but that isn't necessarily the case. Just take a look at Guily Gear X for proof of that.

There is another 3D fighter coming out on Atomiswave soon too. I can't remember the name but I've seen pics.

NO!

KOF3D is NOT on Atomiswave at all!

Check this link through babelfish or through the other translator Shapermc posted.

That states explicitly that KOF3D is ON PS2, it will be on PS2 first and then the arcade. If that was the KOF on Atomiswave we'd have heard of it by now.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
So now that the story is on the Dargon Spirit, that means Kensou is going to be in some way be intimately connected to the central plot, correct?

He's kind of geeky, but he's our Kensou.:p

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
That logo looks sick,
I love it. Definately a neo title there.
That makes me feel gute.`

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
The First really fresh KOF logo in years, I'm VERY excited. I hope it brings us all happyness.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
JHendrix said:
Holy shit, check this out:

http://www.famitsu.com/game/event/2003/09/26/264,1064552766,16531,0,0.html

I translated that through babel fish and some important facts came through loud and clear:

KOF2k3 is on the Neo-Geo.

It is NOT like past KOF's (aka not 3 on 3) it's got a new system.

No teams in KOF....:eek:

What....????? You mean to tell me that the next KOF on Neo-Geo will be a completely different game? God, I'm having an anxiety attack!

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
So for now, the only thing that is not confirmed is which kof is being developed for the atomiswave, right? I wonder if somebody could email sammy asking them about it. Or even playmore. It's not clear for me who is developing the kof for the atomiswave, I haven't read anywhere that is being developed by sammy. But I know alot of people think so.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
JHendrix said:
It is NOT like past KOF's (aka not 3 on 3) it's got a new system.
No teams in KOF....:eek:

So it's just SVC minus the C which was like KOF minus the K and the teams plus the C....

:loco:

Oh look I've gone crosseyed

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Slick new logo and a bold new direction. The finale of Neo Geo KOFs shall be super sweet

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Top logo :)

Definitly the best one since '99, although still not as good as some of the early logos... just hope the in-game graphics aren't rehashs of KoF '96 sprites...