KOF 2003 in December

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
and ms5 in spring 04 according to the magic box (who rips its wednesday news from famitsu)..

im hopin this is true :)

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
I saw that earlier, and didn't post anything about it 'cause I thought someone'd already done it... Feh...

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
beelzebubble said:
and ms5 in spring 04 according to the magic box (who rips its wednesday news from famitsu)..

im hopin this is true :)

Please tell me that is KOF 2003 MVS and MS5 homecart? If not then they just pushed MS5 wayyyy back.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Hey, how's life treating you beezlebubble?

We'll just have to wait and see what happens, but I must say that if that date is true then I look fporward to how the information that will be released as tinme goes by:drool_2:

Fluff_Daddy

Galford's Armourer
Devil_Gans said:
Heh, that was fast.But i hope they don't rush the game just to meet the release date.

A little copy-paste here a little copy-paste there and maybe we'll tweak something over there... Oh... new logo and layout. Ok, we're done.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
hey honeyman... ooh shit i forgot to pm ya... :( sorry..

not bad my end how bout u?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fluff_Daddy said:
A little copy-paste here a little copy-paste there and maybe we'll tweak something over there... Oh... new logo and layout. Ok, we're done.
Almost nothing has been told about the game, no screen, nothing, basically we just know it does exist and WILL be released soon enough...
Still, some people already have an opinion about the game.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Things aint bad;) What with getting all my university work done in the week and working my part-time job on the weekend I'm suceeding in keeping a balance between the two without one affecting the other (maybe:eek_2: )

At least to have some pennies of my own to use and spend where necessary (even if I only break even it's better than getting into an even deeper overdraft;) )

Let me know if anything interesting is in this month's Arcadia magazine please;)

Cheers and stay healthy:)

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Thanks blindchild.

I like the logo, it's all cheesy and stuff.

the green thing behind it makes no sense, but i still like it.

too bad that page isn't much of a page, as far as information goes.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Devil_Gans said:
Heh, that was fast.But i hope they don't rush the game just to meet the release date.
I agree.

Talking of kof2003 have any photos or screen shots been posted on the net yet ?

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
KOF 2003..... sounds good. But will it be any different from all the others?????

I hope so....:spock:

TB@SNK-Capcom

Quiz Detective
We are going to have new characters is what I do know, I hope it is

Laurence Blood
Rick Strowd
Alfred
Moe.

But they will probably waste more roster space with new characters.:(

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
TB@SNK-Capcom said:
We are going to have new characters is what I do know, I hope it is

Laurence Blood
Rick Strowd
Alfred
Moe.

But they will probably waste more roster space with new characters.:(
As long as we get at least a few long-lost old faves to go with the newbies, I'll be more than satisfied. I'll see your vote for Moe (since it would see the return of Chiba Reiko's voice to a NEO game -- I love me some CHIBA-REI:D ), and raise you a vote for Jun (I love me some muscular amazonian supermodels:drool_2: ). While we're at it, on behalf of the over-30 crowd here, let me also restate my interest in seeing the return of SNK's leading senior citizens, Tung Fu Rue and Yamada Jubei.

--Chris

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dash no Chris said:
While we're at it, on behalf of the over-30 crowd here, let me also restate my interest in seeing the return of SNK's leading senior citizens, Tung Fu Rue and Yamada Jubei.

--Chris

Yes, I agree! Jubei! Please! Not just in the background this time...

As for Alfred, I dunno. Maybe he'd fit better in a KOF game, but he is by far my least favorite FF character. He looked so out of place in RB2 -- he could possibly fit in a Kizuna sequel, I guess.

For new characters, I predict Sai, Ran and Chatto (from the 2001 backstory) will appear this year.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I want teh Duck King in... :D
A come back of Eiji could be nice too.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
let me also restate my interest in seeing the return of SNK's leading senior citizens, Tung Fu Rue and Yamada Jubei.

i think my ultimate kof team would be tung, mr big and...jubei or hon fu :D

its never gonna happen is it..