Kof 2002 combo video show

kof2002combo.JPG

http://www.chokli.com

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
CarlosZ said:
when i try to open it asks me for an encryption password :(

I know that pissed me off too, it took ages to download aswell..

But I checked through the posters other threads and guessed/found out the password its..

www.chokli.com

Hope that helps dude! :)

Olly

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
That video was good. I'm very happy that Mexico is in on this. I may go to Mexico in a few months so I'll try my absolute best to try look out for the Arcade scene back home.

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
I just don't get it though, people there are crazy at kof, i wonder how much time they spend in the arcade...

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
if this video is Juarez Chronicles it's my friends, i just remembered the image....

its a faster download over @ orochinagi.com

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
How is the Arcade scene over there in Mexico? If you guys have pics of Arcades over there, I'll be eternally grateful! :multi_co:

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
ill give you a visual for an actual arcade:

Rest of the place has random crossover fighters .Imagine 4-5 NG machines, most of them have metal slug, sometimes stuff like shock troopers but ABSOLUTELY must have Kof. Mostly the crowd usually goes to a KOF machine, and for some reason most of people don't even play, they just watch. In fancier places they have mini cab's but in places like arcades in plaza's they have beat up NG machines. Still kicks ass though. :chimp: And everyone you play usually pulls something WTF, well at least the guys i play with.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
CarlosZ said:
ill give you a visual for an actual arcade:

Rest of the place has random crossover fighters .Imagine 4-5 NG machines, most of them have metal slug, sometimes stuff like shock troopers but ABSOLUTELY must have Kof. Mostly the crowd usually goes to a KOF machine, and for some reason most of people don't even play, they just watch. In fancier places they have mini cab's but in places like arcades in plaza's they have beat up NG machines. Still kicks ass though. :chimp: And everyone you play usually pulls something WTF, well at least the guys i play with.

Why do you lie?

when was the last time you went to mexico?

anyway, ill upload some pics in july. We'll be holding a National KoF 2k2 Tournament (Deadly Rave '06).

And more than likely what you'll see is PC's w/ roms (inside acab of course) or bootleg versions of kof 2k2.

And the arcade scene is also dying there slowly, but its happening.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
jeff bogard said:
Why do you lie?
anyway, ill upload some pics in july. We'll be holding a National KoF 2k2 Tournament (Deadly Rave '06).
And more than likely what you'll see is PC's w/ roms (inside acab of course) or bootleg versions of kof 2k2.
I can't wait! What kind of camera are you going to be using? I'd love to see lots of high-res images of the whole tournament! What part of Mexico?

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
North Mexico (juarez, Mexico).....

I'll let you know on the specs of the camera later on. Cause im deciding on whether to buy a camera w/ DVD or one with a hard drive on it.

ill be making live updates on my blog as well as making some podcasts as the tournament progresses w/ interviews with the participants.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
jeff bogard said:
North Mexico (juarez, Mexico).....

I'll let you know on the specs of the camera later on. Cause im deciding on whether to buy a camera w/ DVD or one with a hard drive on it.

ill be making live updates on my blog as well as making some podcasts as the tournament progresses w/ interviews with the participants.
Ah, Juarez! I've been there a couple of times. Please take lots of good pics around the city too! What is your blog?

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
jeff bogard said:
Why do you lie?

lol why do I lie, what the hell you talking about i live right next to the border JEFF

Edit: Y luego aparte soy de Puebla JEFF

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
CarlosZ said:
lol why do I lie, what the hell you talking about i live right next to the border JEFF

Edit: Y luego aparte soy de Puebla JEFF

the fact that you live right next to the border doesn't necessarily mean that you go there on a daily basis (though, correct me if im wrong)

Y el hecho que seas de puebla no creo que signifique que juegues a la par con gente como el Osmani, Kula, o el erick. O que vivas en Puebla.